No announcement yet.

2018 V8 Rumours & Gossip

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just announced this morning that Tim Blanchard is out. Macauley Jones tipped to take #21 over.

Comment

• Confirmed Frosty is leaving Tickford. I hope he doesnt go to Team 18, not because its a Holden but because its a piece of junk that breaks down all the time.

Comment

• no penalty for SVG!!!!!!! WTF while I don't agree that the offence warrants a penalty, rules are rules. No rules.....anarchy....cmon supercars show some!

Comment

• Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post
          no penalty for SVG!!!!!!! WTF while I don't agree that the offence warrants a penalty, rules are rules. No rules.....anarchy....cmon supercars show some!
          And your surprised?????? We cant punish 888 can we, that would be sacrelig.

Comment

• Worst thing he did was parking him in. That was a dog act. My respect for Shane just got lower. There is racing hard and then theres just being a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynestr View Post

And your surprised?????? We cant punish 888 can we, that would be sacrelig.
              no not surprised.....consistency is a the dirty C word when RBR is concerned. .Rules for 23 cars and different rules for 3 others

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                Worst thing he did was parking him in. That was a dog act. My respect for Shane just got lower. There is racing hard and then theres just being a dick.
                Yeah pretty much sums it up. Whincup and Roland in his older age are the only ones at Red Bull who can win and lose with a degree of humility and class

Comment

• Yeah! Good driving by Scotty to hold off Whincup. I was hoping SVG would finish further back than that after the slow pit stop. Speaking of which i can't believe djr didnt drop Fabs in front of Shane during that stop. That could have helped.

Comment

• Surely both RBR and Whingcup should be fined, and points deducted for bad sportsmanship for not allowing their car/driver to race to their full capabilities. Try that sort of stunt in horse racing and you've got a big fine, and long holiday. Obviously in V8 supercrap,the best driver in the fastest car is not a priority.
                    Last edited by Waynestr; 04-11-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• A win each between Scott and SVG and the point difference stays the same which is a pretty fair result for the weekend. Only lose to take place was another hit to the reputation of race control and to the sportsmanship of 888.

So a pretty good weekend!

Comment

Working...
                      X