Clear All

• fordmad17
    started a topic 2018 V8 Rumours & Gossip

2018 V8 Rumours & Gossip

McLaughlin crash from the sydney Test Day

https://www.speedcafe.com/2018/02/18...testing-crash/

• spiderken17
    replied
    The Kellys have said they will continue with 4 cars. The workload and logistics of 3 is only marginally smaller than 4 so that is what they will run next year.

Leave a comment:

• bigmac33
    replied
    Ah ok. There’s a few roaming around for next year. T8’s third and possibly a kelly one now they’ve lost factory support

Leave a comment:

• vywgn
    replied
    Tickford handed 1 back

Leave a comment:

• bigmac33
    replied
    Yeah he seems like a good guy so hoping he goes well.

Also, is there now a spare REC floating around? I’m confused with the fact 23 red are now under the Tickford banner.

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Yeah, Holdsworth has been on his own for a while now, it will be interesting to see how he goes with team mates and lots more feedback etc. I am hoping he goes well as he is a top bloke and likely the unluckiest driver in the field throughout his career.

Leave a comment:

• bigmac33
    replied
    So holdsworth and winterbottom have just done a straight swap. Interesting to see how they go under new teams and makes

Leave a comment:

• bigmac33
    replied
    So holdsworth and winterbottom have just done a straight swap. Interesting to see how they go under new teams and makes

Leave a comment:

• bigmac33
    replied
    Yeah even if he wore #1 for clipsal and then reverted back to the 17. That way we see both numbers on the side

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Me too mate. Would loved to have seen number 1 on the side.

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Scotty Mac to keep #17 next year instead of taking #1. I like the idea of #17 being on the grid but I also liked the idea of #1 being on one of my cars. I am torn.

Leave a comment:

• nrma dave
    replied
    cheers Ken

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Originally posted by nrma dave View Post
    i had the privallige of a corperate box on saturday. i went for a walk to the toilets and after i was looking in the millwauke pits standing near a group of people and a lady said are you part of the group and i said yes. got a pit tour of the garage... ha ha. then if it couldnt get any better was offered a grid walk. what a day,
    Ha, mucho sneaky Dave, I love it.

Leave a comment:

• nrma dave
    replied
    i had the privallige of a corperate box on saturday. i went for a walk to the toilets and after i was looking in the millwauke pits standing near a group of people and a lady said are you part of the group and i said yes. got a pit tour of the garage... ha ha. then if it couldnt get any better was offered a grid walk. what a day,

Leave a comment:

• Pug205
    replied
    Here is my best photo from yesterday. I call it SHELL BEATS BULL
    Here is my best photo from yesterday. I call this one SHELL BEATS BULL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X