F1 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F1 2018

Channel 10 have yet to confirm if they will show any races (other than the Australian GP) live. at this stage, we will get a highlights package on One after the completion of the races.

foxtel are doing a $39 a month for fox sports and movies for 12 months in HD. im pretty sure thats what the offer is as i only saw it once.

Comment

Originally posted by nrma dave View Post
      foxtel are doing a $39 a month for fox sports and movies for 12 months in HD. im pretty sure thats what the offer is as i only saw it once.
      Its Sport and Entertainment package for $39 but its only for new customers for 12 mths

Comment

i had that package last year and got rid of it after the 12 months. it's not worth it.

Comment

first practise shows not much has changed over the season break. Lewis is currently half a second faster than his team mate.

Comment

Be buggered if i know how the drivers see past the HALO device, they look like the most annoying thing yet.

Comment

Like a big thong

Comment

Originally posted by stephenhrt View Post
                Be buggered if i know how the drivers see past the HALO device, they look like the most annoying thing yet.
                Being a retired fork lift driver, it would be a piece of cake for me.

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                  Like a big thong
                  And a thong manufacturer is sponsoring one.

Comment

Yeah McLaren

Comment

Has anyone else noticed that the driver's minders are recording the interviews they give?

Comment

Yes they have be doing that for years

Comment

Congrats to Daniel on winning the Chinese GP. A big fat rasberry to channel 10 for deciding not to screen the race live.

Comment

How good we’re his moves on vettel and Hamilton? Neither of them saw it coming

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
                              How good we’re his moves on vettel and Hamilton? Neither of them saw it coming
                              I only caught the move on Hamilton on the news. It was good to see.

Comment

Working...
                              X