No announcement yet.

F1 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought the move on Bottas was pretty good as well. Should have been a RedBull 1-2 but Max did his usual.

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
      I thought the move on Bottas was pretty good as well. Should have been a RedBull 1-2 but Max did his usual.
      Haha he did. Was too impatient to get past Vettel. RedBull easily had the better tyres and plenty of time. Another lap or two and he would've had him easily.

Comment

watched the highlights last night, Daniel done good. once again Max let his ego get in the way of his talent.

Comment

Max Max Max You've done it again. Your going to cost the Team a World Championship.

Comment

Max's ego is writing cheques his talent just can't cash.

Also as you can't move twice in a breaking zone, I reckon Red Bull need to buy him a rule book soon

Comment

watched the highlights last night. I feel really bad for Valteri. As for Max, well i'm completely biased, so the crash was all his fault.

Comment

They are saying 70-30 Max's fault. But when the closing speed is so high what chance did Dan have. I reckon Max brake tested him as well plus the double move. But you know what Dan will probably get pinned for it.

Comment

Both drivers have received a reprimand from the stewards.

"The stewards heard from Daniel Ricciardo, the driver of car 3, Max Verstappen, the driver of car 33 and the team representative," the stewards' report said. "Both drivers contributed to the collision. The driver of car 33 made two moves, both of which were relatively minor. The driver of car 3 admitted he left his move to overtake on the left, too late.

"It was obvious to the stewards that although the incident had its origins in the moves by car 33, the driver of car 3 also contributed to the incident. Both drivers expressed regret about their respective contributions to the incident, during the stewards' hearing."

Under the regulations, "any driver receiving three reprimands during a season will automatically receive a ten-place grid penalty for the current or next event, but only if two or more of the reprimands were for driving infringements".

Comment

did anyone watch the race last night? is it worth watching the lowlights tonight?

Comment

They made it sound good on the radio news

Comment

A pretty standard Monaco. Not much passing. Was pretty boring but great result.

Comment

thanks for that.

Comment

Seen that Red Bull are jumping ship next year to Honda engines (not overly surprised after the Toro Rosso this year) but what does this mean for Ricciardo? Would he want to stay now they have a new engine supplier that will be the unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenhrt View Post
                              Seen that Red Bull are jumping ship next year to Honda engines (not overly surprised after the Toro Rosso this year) but what does this mean for Ricciardo? Would he want to stay now they have a new engine supplier that will be the unknown.
                              I can't see Honda being any better than Renault, so not sure it would make much difference to Dan.

Comment

Red bull just announced Ricciardo is leaving. So it's either Renault, McLaren or number 2 at Ferrari.

Comment

Working...
                                X