• Show
Clear All

• 2018 Model EXPO

Not sure if everyone has see this yet.

2018 Diecast model expo is on again!

No Images? Click here

Diecast Model Expo, 10-11 November 2018. Rydges Hotel Parramatta

Dear collector,

We want you to know that for the past 6 months we have been working hard on bringing to life the next Diecast model expo. We can now announce the date and location.

We have updated the expo website for you to check out more details. Exclusive model cars for the expo will be announced as soon as we have sample pics to show.

I want to acknowledge the great support and enthusiasm from our major sponsors, which you will see at the 2018 expo.

I also want to thank all the collectors that have been asking about when the next expo was going to happen. I can't wait to see you all, and put on the best model expo possible.

I can tell you now that the legend, John Bowe will be one of our very special guests. You can expect some model cars driven by JB too!

You can purchase your Expo registration ticket and Gala dinner tickets now. Simply click on the link below to take you to ticket order form page.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
    Kind regards
    The expo team

DIECAST MODEL EXPO
    Phone: +61 (0)7 3277 3368
    Mobile: +61 (0)412 693 126
    Email: sales@diecastmodelexpo.com.au
    Tweet
    Forward
    Preferences | Unsubscribe

A 1995 JB Championship winner would be nice.

Comment

Mustang Sally?

Comment

I imagine its one not scheduled for regular release and you gotta think the 95 champ winner will be made. It very well may be a non djr car as i am unsure what Apex are allowed to make now with Authentic having DJRTP and biante making the DJ collection. I am looking forward to it though. Parra isn't as close as Penrith but its only half an hour away.

Comment

It says "Expect some JB cars" more than one... What else did he drive beside DJR. I can only think of a Volvo. a short stint at Nissan and a Brad Jones racing car. Maybe Mustang Sally or the Torana he has now.

Comment

For something a bit different JB wise there could be something like the Ferrari and Bentley that he's driven with Peter Edwards over the last couple of years in Australian GT. A model that I would be keen to get would be the 2012 12 Hour 458 that Allan Simonsen drove with them and absolutely murdered the lap record over and over again. Just hypothesising...

Comment

Wouldn't that be an Expensive model. I doubt they would only because the average joe blow wouldn't come up with that kind of money.

Comment

I imagine Biante have access to a Volvo mould as they were going to make one of the Aussie ones but the numbers didn't add up. That would be pretty cool.

Comment

Now that Colin Bond has been announced as a guest, will we see an exclusive Bond Expo model? If so ??????? An XC, Torana, Alfa, Sierra

Comment

Im waiting on what models are there this year before I commit.

Comment

Any idea when we will hear of any models for the expo?

Comment

I don't understand why they hold back the models being made? The quicker they are known the quicker people (who will go depending on the models) will commit and buy a ticket. Dragging it out means that possible attendees may make other plans or forget its on. Better to let the hype out and get sales rolling I think.

Comment

We can always speculate while we wait...

For Colin Bond fans maybe there will be a 1990 Caltex Sierra. His last ATCC win was Malalla 1990 so that could be a possibility...

Comment

I would love a Bowe Volvo but I imagine it will be a DJR car.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                              I don't understand why they hold back the models being made? The quicker they are known the quicker people (who will go depending on the models) will commit and buy a ticket. Dragging it out means that possible attendees may make other plans or forget its on. Better to let the hype out and get sales rolling I think.
                              Agree 100% , maybe the thinking is that if the models on offer don't appeal , then tix sales will suffer? I would prefer to know, even if pics are not available just yet

Comment

Working...
                              X