No announcement yet.

2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its not the Retro car, I assume that will be done as a normal release. Does not leave much hey!

Comment

• 2018 Launch car??

Comment

• If it was not for Dimitri saying it was a DJR car, I would have picked the Stone Brothers Fujitsu car, either the red/white or the red/gun metal grey.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
          2018 Launch car??
          Any photos of this car?

Comment

• Just announced.
            Scott McLaughlin was to be the biggest team mover for the 2017 season. After driving for GRM for four years and clearly showing his outstanding ability, it was the might and power of the DJR Penske outfit that was to land his services in 2017. Another big team signing was ex Triple 8 engineer Ludo Lucroix who is one of the greatest in the business. McLaughlin’s first chance to sample a DJR Penske beast was the team ride day at Queensland Raceway on January 31, 2017. This gave him a chance to get a feel of the car, his surroundings and a very French accent thru the radio!

Authentic Collectables will produce this unique livery model exclusively for the 2018 Diecast model Expo in 1:18 and 1:43 scale. At only 300 piece runs, they are sure to go quickly.

1:18 scale

Limited edition: 300

Expo price: $199.99

1:43 scale

Limited edition: 300

Expo price: $75.00

Comment

• I will be getting one for my DJR car collection but the Sandown car would have been nice (unless Authentic are now going to make it later)

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                I will be getting one for my DJR car collection but the Sandown car would have been nice (unless Authentic are now going to make it later)
                I reckon the Sandown car was always on the cards anyway.

Comment

• I'm a Ford fan, McLaughlin fan & a Kiwi but a testing livery does nothing at all for me. Many other things I'd rather have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
                    I'm a Ford fan, McLaughlin fan & a Kiwi but a testing livery does nothing at all for me. Many other things I'd rather have.
                    Except for me not being a kiwi , I totally agree..

Comment

• The 2017 Sandown liveries will be done as a normal model release. as with all expo models, we have to look in between the cracks and ask for models they may not be planning to make as a normal release. We think the Mclaughlin first drive car is pretty cool and would make a nice addition to people's collection. The opportunity to have Scotty attend the Expo is amazing too, as he is a busy lad these days. I understand that some Expo models may not appeal to everyone. Going by the feedabck and inquiries we have had today, looks like there are many happy for this model to be making its way into there collection!
                      So we have a Drake Kenworth truck to announce and the 1:43 scale model to go. As soon as images are provided to us we will blast it out.

Comment

• Everyone is not going to like every model. Personally I am always excited if there is just 1 Expo model I dig, for me this year its the CAT Falcon.

Comment

• It is a great looking car, and a nicely detailed model. Glad that one grabs your attention!

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                            Everyone is not going to like every model. Personally I am always excited if there is just 1 Expo model I dig, for me this year its the CAT Falcon.
                            What about Scotty Mac. Your losing your touch there Kenny boy.

Comment

• Nah, still love my DJR cars, i just want some variety. A couple or regular season cars and a couple of special cars each season is nice for the collection and the cabinet. I dont know which ia worse, the rolling liveries from a few years ago that meant each season there was a dozen or so cars to collect ( at least with different liveries) or the last few season cars which are all very very similar Shell liveries

Comment

• Did you get all the 2016 cars with the rolling liveries.

Comment

Working...
                                X