No announcement yet.

2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, my OCD had an epic battle with my wallet but in the end the wallet won out, he had a little help from my not-big-enough display cabinets. When DJR became DJRTP I stopped collecting every car released in 1:18. It was becoming too hard financially and space wise, Seemed like a good bookend as well. I am just getting a couple of cars that I like each season now.
    I worked out that since they became DJR there are seven 2015 cars, fourteen (!) 2016 cars, six 2017 cars (eight if they do last years retro cars) and however many they make for this season. Its four at the moment but i'm hoping for a Bathurst and champ winning car
    Especially this year and last if you have them all there is an awful lot of Shell cars that look almost identical.

Comment

• I had the same realisation many years back spiderken, so I rationalised back to bathurst winners and occasional race cars of interest (an au, rx7, m3 and that sort of thing ) because there's just too much that really means nothing to me.

Comment

• Yeah, i also colllect random cars that i like. We're lucky with the amount of cool cars coming out, although i have been waiting ages for the Perkins Enzed VK now (hint hint nudge nudge Julian)

Comment

Working...
        X