No announcement yet.

2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope us forum members get a chance. I would love a CAT Falcon. JB is one of my favorite drivers & am always pushing for more of his cars to be made

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
      Just got an email from Dmitri stating that the Scotty Mac, HDT Beast and Bowe EL cars will not be available at the expo and attendees will get them posted out afterwards. I am sure he will post something here soon but it may be easier to get multiple of each as we wont have to hang around until Sunday arvo to buy any extras. Hopefully we will be able to get the extras all the other forum members are after.
      yeah I got that as well you have to fill out a order form to get it and you must be there to get it as well

Comment

• Living in a different state and not being fit to travel, Id be keen on the VC Brock car. Hopefully theres a few left, and somehow one or two can make it to south Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
          Yeah, I PMed you as well the other day.
          Hi Ken and Wazza check your messages as I have Pmed a reply to you, sorry for the delay thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

Hi Ken and Wazza check your messages as I have Pmed a reply to you, sorry for the delay thanks.
            Thanks mate done and I pm you back ok cheers wazza

Comment

• Hopefully someone can please put some pics or a link up from the expo for those of us that can't be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Socony View Post
                Hopefully someone can please put some pics or a link up from the expo for those of us that can't be there.
                Second that.

Comment

• Some of the models are already on E bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1:18 scale View Post
                    Some of the models are already on E bay.
                    Yep. $90 for the two Bowe 1:64s. Crazy

Comment

• If anyone that is at the Expo could order an extra 1:43 Scott McLaughlin car I would be interested in getting one. I thought I had one secured but the person who was going didn't know that they had order forms for the cars that didn't arrive on time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....Cheers, Ed

Comment

• When they send out the 1:18s i ordered i will ask Dmitri if i can buy one as well. I cant imagine the 1:43 sold out.

Comment

• I just took these from the DME facebook page. Really want to see some better pics, the other Biante cabinet & the Bowe CAT car up close would be good.

Comment

• I have some of the cabinets I will try and get up in the next few days.

Comment

• The Greens tuff mustang looked good in the classics cabinet. It was nice to have a chat to all the bosses re whats happening with their upcoming models. They were all very polite and offered reasonable answers to questions.

Comment

• Some pics

Comment

Working...
                                X