2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• How nice does the blue plain body FG-X look?

Comment

• Great pics, thanks fordmad17. Do you have any of the 60's Mustangs championship winners?

Comment

• I thought I had but I must not have. They looked good though

Comment

• i didnt realize hazelwood was being made. looking forward to that one.

Comment

• Just heads up, I have one of each of the Greenlight TCM Bowe 1:64 Mustangs to offer if any forum member wants them. I didn't want them but I figured I should grab a couple in case any forum member wants a pair without paying ebay prices. Not looking to make any money just what I paid for them. Shoot me a pm if anyone is interested.

Comment

• Was great to meet a few of you gents over the weekend. Hope you had a good time and enjoyed seeing the prototypes up close

Comment

• Had a great time with you guys thanks to all involved it was the best time I had for awhile lol

Attached Files
                  Last edited by wazza002; 15-11-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• I hadn't seen any pics of XB GT Sedan anywhere. Did it look the goods?

Comment

• Originally posted by Julian Fogarty View Post
                      Was great to meet a few of you gents over the weekend. Hope you had a good time and enjoyed seeing the prototypes up close
                      Nice to finally meet you in person mate, also good to catch up with Richard who I haven't seen in a few years. I seem to always hang out with Waz and Drew (Fordmad17) at these things, you'd think we were mates or something

Comment

• Good to catch up again Ken. I'm still getting over how bad that pizza was. Nice to finally meet Julian and catch up with Richard.

Comment

• I feel your pain brother, it was like eating a desert it was that dry.

Comment

• Just looking at a ebay auction for 1 of the HDT VC Commodore Satin Black 2018 Diecast Model Expo >> I HOPE they fix up the fit of the Rear Spoiler before releasing these > It is terrible

eBay item number:
                            Last edited by Get_Over_It; 20-11-2018, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
                              Just looking at a ebay auction for 1 of the HDT VC Commodore Satin Black 2018 Diecast Model Expo >> I HOPE they fix up the fit of the Rear Spoiler before releasing these > It is terrible

eBay item number:
                              My Bowe model has the same problem.

I thought about trying to swap it at the Expo on the Sunday but decided not to bother.
                              I don't display it from the back so it's not that big an issue for me.

I was going to show Julian some photos on Sunday at the Expo, just so they could talk to the factory about it, but I didn't get the chance.

Cheers
                              Drew

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X