2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The expo was fantastic, got to catch up with the guys too, And the van was a hit too.

Comment

• I asked Authentics Collectibles if they had any idea on when the 2018 Diecast Expo Ford FG-X DJR Penske, Scott McLaughlin First drive 2017 1:18 & 1:43 will be arriving. This is the response I received:

Authentic Collectables Hi Ed. It was mutually agreed with Dimitri and the Expo team that we would not continue with the 1:43rd. With the 1:18th, they have been slightly delayed as we rejected the full run of the production after they failed to meet our Quality Control standards. These are now being reproduced, and we are expecting them to arrive in July.

Here is a link to the conversation on the Authentics Collectables Group Facebook page:
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/auth...oved&ref=notif

Comment

• I just hope that the issues with this expo's models does not put any future expo in doubt. I for one really enjoy attending and collecting expo models. Id love to see a Larkham Bathurst pole car as an expo exclusive with Mark there as a guest speaker. I reckon he'd be a good laugh.

Comment

• Agreed, Larko would make a good guest speaker and some of his cars have been very good looking Falcons. Great idea (hint hint Dmitri)

Comment

• [QUOTE=blueduece58;n654041]I asked Authentics Collectibles if they had any idea on when the 2018 Diecast Expo Ford FG-X DJR Penske, Scott McLaughlin First drive 2017 1:18 & 1:43 will be arriving. This is the response I received:
              Authentic Collectables Hi Ed. It was mutually agreed with Dimitri and the Expo team that we would not continue with the 1:43rd. With the 1:18th, they have been slightly delayed as we rejected the full run of the production after they failed to meet our Quality Control standards. These are now being reproduced, and we are expecting them to arrive in July.

Update on this post... This was just posted by Dimitri from the Diecast Expo team: Dimitri Comino Good news, the 1:43 scale Scotty first DJR Team Penske model is back on! just waiting on aprox release date now. Thanks to Authentic's for working with me to revive this one.

Dimitri also sent out this email:
              Dear collector,
              We are wanting to update you on the Expo models that are still to be released. Please see below for important information and approximate release dates. I do apologise again for the long delay.
              Ford FG-X DJR Penske, Scott McLaughlin First drive 2017

Unfortunately further factory production issues have been encountered by Authentic Collectables. Please see below an official statement from William Hall.
              Delivery of the 1:18th has been hit with another delay. Authentic's rejected the full run of the production after they failed to meet Authentic's Quality Control standards. These are now being reproduced, and we are expecting them to arrive late July.

Both Authentic Collectables and the Diecast Model Expo sincerely apologise for these issues. Authentic Collectables are working very hard to have the 2018 DJR Team Penske range released as soon as possible, whilst also developing the new Mustang GT".
              1:18 scale due end of July.
              1:43 scale due TBA
              Don't forget only 300 of each scale model will be available!

Ford EL Falcon, PAE Motorsports. John Bowe 1999 ATTC

Apex Replicas have confirmed model production has begun. We are hoping they will be released towards end of July.
              We will update again when confirmed in transit.

Please note if you attended expo and did not pre order the above models, you still have the opportunity. Simply email us at sales@diecastmodelexpo.com.au and we can work it out from there.

Kind regards
              Dimitri Comino
              Expo organiser
              Last edited by blueduece58; 27-06-2019, 12:10 AM.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Larko would be great, but we did try to get him along at last expo but he did not return correspondence..... maybe we will try again in the future.

The models running so far behind have really put me under stress. Its been difficult, but I know its not Biante and Authentics direct fault. I just want to finish this expo off before putting my mind and dollars towards the next installment.

The great feedback and inquiry I have received is well appreciated and will inspire me to work towards another event. Lets get the current models out then see where it goes.

Comment

• Good news, The 1:18 Scott McLaughlin Ford Falcon FG-X First drive model is getting dispatched tomorrow for Expo pre orders!

Comment

• Great stuff. Looking forward to mine arriving

Comment

Working...
                    X