No announcement yet.

2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plenty of options on the Bowe front. Apex could do his last DJR car 1998 , 1989 championship runner up or last Sierra win 1992. Biante could do his 1994 car with the white windscreen banner or Autoart mould for that Volvo.
    The 1990 Bond Caltex Sierra would be pretty cool.

Comment

Maybe even a tcm Torana!

Comment

bowe's final bow car or 200 rounds car.

Comment

Are you saying the BOC 200 rounds car. Wasn't that already done?????

Comment

I dont think so. If it was maybe in 1/18. Not in 1/43.

Comment

It was discussed, but never made: http://forums.biante.com.au/forum/bi...ohn-bowe/page2

Comment

Ok... That would be a good one. It would go well with Scotty's Volvo

Comment

Hi guys,

I can't wait to announce models but we can't until samples are done. This then confirms production will happen. I would hate to make announcements then have to retract. Biante, Apex Replicas, Authentic collectables, Drake collectables, Greenlight and Ace are working on Expo exclusive models. Im very happy with the range and low production numbers.
                  I agree that most won't commit to coming to expo until they know model range. In saying that I have been pleasantly surprised by early ticket sales.

I hope to be able to make model announcements within a few weeks.

Comment

Interesting that Classics are not mentioned in making a model.

Comment

No one is buying their T888 stuff anyway and they would probably want $300 a pop for a non v8SC model.

Comment

Too true.

Comment

Classic Carlectables minimum production runs are much higher than the other brands. We wanted as low runs as possible for expo models. Classic's were willing to make a model, but we just could not get the balance right this time.

Comment

Are Classics having a display at the Expo?

Comment

Yes Classic Carlectables have expressed an interest in attending with display.

Comment

Nothing new as of late? A teaser or something..........................

Comment

Working...
                                X