No announcement yet.

2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A teaser...........There will be two 1:18 scale John Bowe models. One ford and one Holden!

Comment

Well the Holden has to be his TCM car. I don't know of any other Holden that he has driven. The Ford I still reckon the BJR BOC with his Stonie Drawing on the bonnet.

Comment

Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
        Well the Holden has to be his TCM car. I don't know of any other Holden that he has driven. The Ford I still reckon the BJR BOC with his Stonie Drawing on the bonnet.
        He drove a Vc hdt in the 81ish race of champions at the Calder gp as a support category.

Comment

A BOC Bowe car would be a BF Falcon. CC have a mold but they are not making a model for the expo, Biante had one but I believe lost it when one of the China factories went bust. So I am not convinced it will be that car.

My guess is an Apex or Biante (Autoart) Bowe Sierra.

If and it is a big if it was an Apex 1995 ATCC winner from Apex I would be shocked and annoyed that they would release such an important car as an exclusive as well as being able to get an EF model made at all these days!

Comment

Assuming two different manufacturers of the models and assuming Biante are going to do thet Torana, it leaves apex as the most likelyl candidate and I reckon they could do a 1996 championship runner up.

Comment

Some great ideas and thoughts guys. Expo models have to be models the manufacturers were not going to do as a normal release, which means things like ATTC winners. It won't be a Sierra either. One model has been mentioned, very well spotted!

Comment

No Sierra huh?

OK well I think a Bowe EF is now looking a very good chance if Apex is one of the makers.

If that is the case I would love to know how Apex could get an unannounced EF model out when they have had the Seton car on hold for 2 years and the Jones EF for over 6 months?

Comment

I believe the two EF Falcons you mentioned are due by August. You can discuss production challenges with Richard from Apex at this years expo!

Comment

If a Bowe EF is being offered at this years Expo I think you will indeed be seeing me there!

Comment

Look forward to seeing you!

Comment

I knew that would work to get that out of you

Comment

Had to give you something!

Comment

If itís an EF falcon and it wonít be the ATCC winner then it could be the 95 or 96 Bathurst car or the 96 car #1. I would have thought the #1 car would have been a normal production car as I always like to get them as well as the ATCC winning cars.
                            I had wondered if Biante might have done his 94 ATCC car with the white on the top of the windscreen.
                            Still would love to see a Bowe #18 Sierra done with the yellow headlights. Would look great

Comment

Ok Im trying not to give the model away but its an EL Falcon......

Comment

OH The Caterpillar EL would be a great one.

Comment

Working...
                                X