No announcement yet.

2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope its his 98 Shell Helix car but the CAT car makes more sense as an exclusive.

Comment

Latest sample pic of 1:64 set available at Expo

Comment

Are the twin exhausts going to be on the wagon?

Comment

I will check with ACE models, they should be on it.....

Comment

I would love the CAT falcon in EL. The CAT AU falcon available is the later one after Bowe had finished driving for them so a Bowe CAT EL would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Pug205 View Post
              Hope its his 98 Shell Helix car but the CAT car makes more sense as an exclusive.
              Me too Im hoping its a Shell Helix EL 1998 as well, but agree that Cat EL from the early rounds in the 1999 season definitely would be a more exclusive model something rare and different.

I'm with you Pug, its frustating how Apex can do a non announced EL exclusive for the Expo but still cant even get the Seton and Jones EF's out yet, the last update they said was May barring any delays and now they wont give any updates at all just what MotorFocus has said with them looking like August which will make it 3 years almost since Apex announced the Seton EF and had a sample at the last Expo in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorfocus View Post
                Ok Im trying not to give the model away but its an EL Falcon......
                Will the Expo models be available for sale after the Expo again for those of us that cant attend and live outside Australia as Im really keen on this John Bowe EL 1/18 thanks.

Comment

I am sure one of the members going can pick one up for you. I am happy to grab one cars for forum members not going

Comment

Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                    I am sure one of the members going can pick one up for you. I am happy to grab one cars for forum members not going
                    me too, if I can help our members out send me a pm and I will try to get what they require

Comment

As with all Expo models, any left over models are offered to attending retail stores. This years Expo models are very low production runs compared to previous Expo's. The 1:18 scale models will be around 300 runs. Buying limits may need to be applied to these models to ensure all attending collectors have the opportunity to buy one.

Comment

Being an EL they could do his last win for DJR at Winton 1998 or the 98 Bathurst car. I'm pretty sure he didn't drive with Johnson that year or the 99 CAT car.

Comment

My money is on the CAT Falcon. Hurry up and announce it the suspense is killing me.....

Comment

Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post

me too, if I can help our members out send me a pm and I will try to get what they require
                            Yes please if any forum members that are going can help that would be greatly appreciated thanks as with this being a low run exclusive expo me thinks this Bowe EL will be popular, but at the same time I understand what Motor Focus said in limits so others attending dont miss out.

Comment

Originally posted by Socony View Post
                              Being an EL they could do his last win for DJR at Winton 1998 or the 98 Bathurst car. I'm pretty sure he didn't drive with Johnson that year or the 99 CAT car.
                              Thats correct Socony, Bowe didnt drive with Johnson at Sandown and Bathurst in 1998 Cameron McConville was his co driver at DJR and the CAT team was a new team out of WA in 1999 in the form of Kevin Otway when as we all know Bowe left DJR at the end of 1998.

If they were to do the Shell Helix EL my pick would be the Winton race win being his last for DJR, but Im going for the CAT EL like fordmad17 as more of an exclusive and different one.
                              Last edited by biante2326; 01-08-2018, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorfocus View Post
                                As with all Expo models, any left over models are offered to attending retail stores. This years Expo models are very low production runs compared to previous Expo's. The 1:18 scale models will be around 300 runs. Buying limits may need to be applied to these models to ensure all attending collectors have the opportunity to buy one.
                                Thanks Motorfocus for that in answering my question, what then would be the limit for people buying there so that others dont miss out? as Im really keen on this Bowe EL and wont be able to attend the Expo I want to get one and not miss out and have to pay stupid prices that people put on ebay after the Expo.

Comment

Working...
                                X