Clear All

• spiderken17
    replied
    Yeah, I PMed you as well the other day.

Leave a comment:

• wazza002
    replied
    Originally posted by biante2326 View Post

Thanks for that Wazza I thought that may be the case so that people attending dont miss out, its ok I have a plan B I will try and get one after the Expo as Im sure there will be people or shops if there are left over stock will sell after the Expo.

Can any forum members that are going to the Expo please update us that cant attend in regards to the John Bowe EL if it sells out or theres still stock left by the end on Sunday.
    hey buddy all good can you look at your PM messages ok mate

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
    Just to let you know guys you can only get one model of each customer unless there is any left over at the end of the expo
    Thanks for that Wazza I thought that may be the case so that people attending dont miss out, its ok I have a plan B I will try and get one after the Expo as Im sure there will be people or shops if there are left over stock will sell after the Expo.

Can any forum members that are going to the Expo please update us that cant attend in regards to the John Bowe EL if it sells out or theres still stock left by the end on Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• wazza002
    replied
    Just to let you know guys you can only get one model of each customer unless there is any left over at the end of the expo

Leave a comment:

• biante2326
    replied
    Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
    So who is going this year? I will be there both days early mornings until early arvo. Also, which member s are after cars and cannot attend?
    Hi Ken, if you or anyone can help thats going Im after the John Bowe CAT EL, the only thing is I live outside Australia in New Zealand so would have to sort out Payment arrrangements If anyone can help please Private message me if they dont sell out at the Expo it would be greatly appreciated if someone can grab one for me as Im so keen on the Bowe EL and I have the funds already for it and have had for a while

Leave a comment:

• wazza002
    replied
    Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Wanna grab lunch one day Waz? Any other members are welcome, be nice to put faces to names.
    Yeah ok Iíd be in that so will drew

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Wanna grab lunch one day Waz? Any other members are welcome, be nice to put faces to names.

Leave a comment:

• wazza002
    replied
    I will be there for the weekend,I hope to catch up with you all on Saturday or Sunday if anyoneís interested to meet up guys

cheers wazza

Leave a comment:

• azzaford17
    replied
    I am going sat but due to work situation and lack of funds restricting purchases to a couple models.

Leave a comment:

• SS Mick
    replied
    I am going on the Saturday only.

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    So who is going this year? I will be there both days early mornings until early arvo. Also, which member s are after cars and cannot attend?

Leave a comment:

• bigmac33
    replied
    Originally posted by Motorfocus View Post
    The Mustangs have landed!
    Awesome. Looking good.

Not sure if this is allowed, but Iím unable to attend the expo. Is someone able to get a yellow one for me and I can organise payment/postage for it? If this isnít allowed then forget I asked.

Leave a comment:

• Motorfocus
    replied
    No maker has committed to other scales as yet, I know a few have looked real hard at it.

Leave a comment:

• azzaford17
    replied
    They look good. Will they be producing these in other scales down the track?

Leave a comment:

• Motorfocus
    replied
    The Mustangs have landed!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X