Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally limit of 2

Comment

at 300 runs, it could be buying limit of 1, last expo was over 400 registered attendees but not everyone wants every model.

Comment

So, if we have got a couple of clues re JB'S possible model being produced. What about Colin Bond and is there a Scotty Mac model being made? An early Fujitsu SBR Falcon?

Comment

There will be a 1:43 scale model related to Colin Bond. Yes a Scotty Mac DJR Team Penske model is being worked on in 1:18 and 1:43.........

Comment

Excellent, cant wait to see pics

Comment

Bond Sierra
              McLaughlin first DJRTP test livery

Comment

Maybe. The McLaughlin car might be the sandown 2nd place car with the old shell logo on it

Comment

Comment

Good idea I didn't think of that one.

Comment

That would be a good one as its different to the rest of the Shell DJR cars that have already been made.

Comment

Thats a good one. That makes it more likely that the CAT ford will be done rather than having 2 Shell fords.

Comment

Go something left field for the Bond car, the 1981 Ford Capri or one of his Alfa's. Both could easily be limited runs

Comment

The Alfa would be cool. I think one if the main criteria for the 1:18 scale convention models is that there is already a mould for it. I don't think any of the expo 1:18 models have ever been completely new moulds (i could be wrong) so the car would need to be something that already exists in 1:18.

Comment

The Bond car is 1/43 and depends on who is doing it so anything is possible. Could be a ACE model.

Comment

I was thinking with something like the Alfa, you could do a resin mould, do 300-400 run and its done. 1987 Alfa would be amazing, although it will probably never happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X