No announcement yet.

2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While I realise the green detail signifies rarer versions on model, and sure I can see the attraction for a normal (road?) vehicle model, however if you are collecting for the sake of replicating the actual race car, I don't see the point of having green wheels.

Comment

• Originally posted by <Jonboy> View Post
      While I realise the green detail signifies rarer versions on model, and sure I can see the attraction for a normal (road?) vehicle model, however if you are collecting for the sake of replicating the actual race car, I don't see the point of having green wheels.
      Me either but apparently they are very popular.

Comment

• I would rather have the normal version but i suppose some collectors like it. Something for everyone i guess.

Comment

• Greenlight always do a very small % of Chase versions in all their releases. Its kinda like Hotwheels have treasure hunts. I agree with having the normal cars in a collection, but there are lots of Chase collectors out there in the Greenlight world. You can expect to see the Chase versions sought after by lots of American collectors too.

Comment

• Well I collect the chase versions so i hope to get one or two

Comment

• I definitely want to get a set of the Greenlight's. Hopefully I can find someone that is attending to get me a set.....

Comment

• Originally posted by blueduece58 View Post
                I definitely want to get a set of the Greenlight's. Hopefully I can find someone that is attending to get me a set.....
                I should be heading along - maybe we can organise a trade of your '06 Winterbottom model?

Comment

• Originally posted by Numark83 View Post

I should be heading along - maybe we can organise a trade of your '06 Winterbottom model?
                  I think it will take a little more than a couple of 1:64's to pry that one away from me....

Comment

• Three 1:64s?

Comment

• Well you guys were on to it! very happy with sample pics.

Comment

• Very nice! Great to see a new EL/EF model getting made.

Comment

• Looks awesome, I'll definatly need one of those.

Comment

• Woo Hoo. Picked that one right.

Comment

• Looks good, cant wait to get one of those beauties

Comment

• Count me in for oe of those for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X