No announcement yet.

2018 Model EXPO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow that looks awesome that John Bowe PAE Cat EL Falcon, looks like its not the final Sample as few things to correct there and its based of the Adelaide 500 event in 1999. I really hope as per my earlier post that I can get one being outside Australia and cant attend the the expo but me thinks at only 360 pieces it will be a sell out so might have to have a Plan B in saving some money and get one at an inflated price after the Expo if they sell out so hope I really can get one.
    Last edited by biante2326; 28-07-2018, 09:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
      Three 1:64s?
      Maybe, if they are made of solid gold.....

Comment

• Time for another model reveal?

Comment

• Yeah like John Bowes bonnet car from eastern creek that time be nice as well

Comment

• isn't the other Bowe model a TCM car?

Comment

• Yes azzaford it is but the one from eastern creek touring car days mate I think Iíve got a photo somewhere of it if I find it I will put it up ok

Comment

• We are hoping to have the JB Holden model sample pics next week. Fingers are crossed.

Only 3 months to go til Expo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                  Yes azzaford it is but the one from eastern creek touring car days mate I think Iíve got a photo somewhere of it if I find it I will put it up ok
                  that would be good to see a shot of the model in question

Comment

• now this is not my photo but i think it was someone on here long time ago so thanks to him i can show you, it was his 200 not out car

Click image for larger version  Name:	200 not out jb.bmp Views:	1 Size:	6.4 KB ID:	652984
                    Last edited by wazza002; 11-08-2018, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• http://forums.biante.com.au/forum/bi...ohn-bowe/page2

look here azzaford17 and it was NZ not eastern creek like I thought ok
                      Last edited by wazza002; 11-08-2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• It will be a holden not a Ford. TCM Torana is my guess. As far as I know they don't have those Falcon molds

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post
                          http://forums.biante.com.au/forum/bi...ohn-bowe/page2

look here azzaford17 and it was NZ not eastern creek like I thought ok
                          Thanks wazza but I also thought it was a holden as posted by fordmad17.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorfocus View Post
                            We are hoping to have the JB Holden model sample pics next week. Fingers are crossed.

Only 3 months to go til Expo!!
                            You only have to read this as well to know its a holden

Comment

• Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post

Thanks wazza but I also thought it was a holden as posted by fordmad17.?
                              The ford car I showed you is what I like to see to get made the car thatís getting made for the expo are the Holdenís Torana from the TCM ok mate

Comment

• Ok so we can announce the exclusive Biante model for the 2018 Diecast Model Expo! You are seeing it first here. Hope you are excited about this John Bowe model. A young John Bowe was invited to run in the Race of Champions support races. JB finished second in both races giving him the overall victory. This model is the first decorated sample and the production run will have a few differences and improvements.
                                Only 300 run, so make sure you attend the Expo in November!

Comment

Working...
                                X