• fordmad17
    started a topic 2018 Model EXPO

2018 Model EXPO

Not sure if everyone has see this yet.

2018 Diecast model expo is on again!

No Images? Click here

Diecast Model Expo, 10-11 November 2018. Rydges Hotel Parramatta

Dear collector,

We want you to know that for the past 6 months we have been working hard on bringing to life the next Diecast model expo. We can now announce the date and location.

We have updated the expo website for you to check out more details. Exclusive model cars for the expo will be announced as soon as we have sample pics to show.

I want to acknowledge the great support and enthusiasm from our major sponsors, which you will see at the 2018 expo.

I also want to thank all the collectors that have been asking about when the next expo was going to happen. I can't wait to see you all, and put on the best model expo possible.

I can tell you now that the legend, John Bowe will be one of our very special guests. You can expect some model cars driven by JB too!

You can purchase your Expo registration ticket and Gala dinner tickets now. Simply click on the link below to take you to ticket order form page.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
    Kind regards
    The expo team

DIECAST MODEL EXPO
    Phone: +61 (0)7 3277 3368
    Mobile: +61 (0)412 693 126
    Email: sales@diecastmodelexpo.com.au
    Tweet
    Forward
    Preferences | Unsubscribe

• spiderken17
    replied
    Great stuff. Looking forward to mine arriving

Leave a comment:

• Motorfocus
    replied
    Good news, The 1:18 Scott McLaughlin Ford Falcon FG-X First drive model is getting dispatched tomorrow for Expo pre orders!

Leave a comment:

• Motorfocus
    replied
    Hi guys,

Larko would be great, but we did try to get him along at last expo but he did not return correspondence..... maybe we will try again in the future.

The models running so far behind have really put me under stress. Its been difficult, but I know its not Biante and Authentics direct fault. I just want to finish this expo off before putting my mind and dollars towards the next installment.

The great feedback and inquiry I have received is well appreciated and will inspire me to work towards another event. Lets get the current models out then see where it goes.

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    [QUOTE=blueduece58;n654041]I asked Authentics Collectibles if they had any idea on when the 2018 Diecast Expo Ford FG-X DJR Penske, Scott McLaughlin First drive 2017 1:18 & 1:43 will be arriving. This is the response I received:
    Authentic Collectables Hi Ed. It was mutually agreed with Dimitri and the Expo team that we would not continue with the 1:43rd. With the 1:18th, they have been slightly delayed as we rejected the full run of the production after they failed to meet our Quality Control standards. These are now being reproduced, and we are expecting them to arrive in July.

Update on this post... This was just posted by Dimitri from the Diecast Expo team: Dimitri Comino Good news, the 1:43 scale Scotty first DJR Team Penske model is back on! just waiting on aprox release date now. Thanks to Authentic's for working with me to revive this one.

Dimitri also sent out this email:
    Dear collector,
    We are wanting to update you on the Expo models that are still to be released. Please see below for important information and approximate release dates. I do apologise again for the long delay.
    Ford FG-X DJR Penske, Scott McLaughlin First drive 2017

Unfortunately further factory production issues have been encountered by Authentic Collectables. Please see below an official statement from William Hall.
    Delivery of the 1:18th has been hit with another delay. Authentic's rejected the full run of the production after they failed to meet Authentic's Quality Control standards. These are now being reproduced, and we are expecting them to arrive late July.

Both Authentic Collectables and the Diecast Model Expo sincerely apologise for these issues. Authentic Collectables are working very hard to have the 2018 DJR Team Penske range released as soon as possible, whilst also developing the new Mustang GT".
    1:18 scale due end of July.
    1:43 scale due TBA
    Don't forget only 300 of each scale model will be available!

Ford EL Falcon, PAE Motorsports. John Bowe 1999 ATTC

Apex Replicas have confirmed model production has begun. We are hoping they will be released towards end of July.
    We will update again when confirmed in transit.

Please note if you attended expo and did not pre order the above models, you still have the opportunity. Simply email us at sales@diecastmodelexpo.com.au and we can work it out from there.

Kind regards
    Dimitri Comino
    Expo organiser
    Last edited by blueduece58; 27-06-2019, 12:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    Agreed, Larko would make a good guest speaker and some of his cars have been very good looking Falcons. Great idea (hint hint Dmitri)

Leave a comment:

• azzaford17
    replied
    I just hope that the issues with this expo's models does not put any future expo in doubt. I for one really enjoy attending and collecting expo models. Id love to see a Larkham Bathurst pole car as an expo exclusive with Mark there as a guest speaker. I reckon he'd be a good laugh.

Leave a comment:

• blueduece58
    replied
    I asked Authentics Collectibles if they had any idea on when the 2018 Diecast Expo Ford FG-X DJR Penske, Scott McLaughlin First drive 2017 1:18 & 1:43 will be arriving. This is the response I received:

Authentic Collectables Hi Ed. It was mutually agreed with Dimitri and the Expo team that we would not continue with the 1:43rd. With the 1:18th, they have been slightly delayed as we rejected the full run of the production after they failed to meet our Quality Control standards. These are now being reproduced, and we are expecting them to arrive in July.

Here is a link to the conversation on the Authentics Collectables Group Facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/auth...oved&ref=notif

Leave a comment:

• custom118
    replied
    The expo was fantastic, got to catch up with the guys too, And the van was a hit too.

Leave a comment:

• custom118
    replied
    It kind of finishes them off And paintable too

Leave a comment:

• custom118
    replied
    It kind of finishes them off And paintable too

Leave a comment:

• Drew02
    replied
    Originally posted by Get_Over_It View Post
    Just looking at a ebay auction for 1 of the HDT VC Commodore Satin Black 2018 Diecast Model Expo >> I HOPE they fix up the fit of the Rear Spoiler before releasing these > It is terrible

eBay item number:
    My Bowe model has the same problem.

I thought about trying to swap it at the Expo on the Sunday but decided not to bother.
    I don't display it from the back so it's not that big an issue for me.

I was going to show Julian some photos on Sunday at the Expo, just so they could talk to the factory about it, but I didn't get the chance.

Cheers
    Drew

Leave a comment:

• Get_Over_It
    replied
    Just looking at a ebay auction for 1 of the HDT VC Commodore Satin Black 2018 Diecast Model Expo >> I HOPE they fix up the fit of the Rear Spoiler before releasing these > It is terrible

eBay item number:
    Last edited by Get_Over_It; 20-11-2018, 03:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• spiderken17
    replied
    I feel your pain brother, it was like eating a desert it was that dry.

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Good to catch up again Ken. I'm still getting over how bad that pizza was. Nice to finally meet Julian and catch up with Richard.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X