Dispalying 43rds??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispalying 43rds??

I am just curious to see how many people out there display their 43rd supercars outside of the box? And 64ths for that matter.
    I am currently looking at expanding my minimal 43rd collection and am on the fence about which way to go.
    Any pictures and opinions would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance, roll on GC600!

I have over 200 displayed out of the boxes, and am now considering putting them back, because over time, you forget, and lose track of which is which. Especially the early 2000s era HRT cars.
    With the boxes takes up a lot of space, and you can't see the detail, but I'm thinking that it is better .. dust free, info, easier handling.

Comment

I display all mine in their cases. They are easier to display because you can stack them on top of each other.

Comment

Mine are all boxed. Like was said above, easier to handle, protected, etc. Plus, with some brands, the model is presented very well inside the packaging, and it adds to how good it looks in my opinion.

Comment

I keep all of mine in their boxes and display them like this:

Comment

I have mine all out of the boxes but they are inside a cabinet. I think it looks nicer along with the 1:18 that are not in boxes. I do the same with my 1:64's.

Comment

out of box in case back when i only had 381. have two cases but been in storage for 8 years now.
              Last edited by nrma dave; 28-10-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X