No announcement yet.

2019 V8 rumours and gossip.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford still won a race on Saturday, and came second on Sunday despite the changes. Both were DJRTP Mustangs, which isn't surprising considering the form guide over the past 2 seasons.

The performance of Tickford over the weekend though was what I was most interested in. They were the team whose performance improved the most following the introduction of the Mustang. They had 3 Top 10 finishes all weekend after multiple podium placings earlier in the season. To me that's where they've been the past few years.

Not all Holden teams were back in the fray either, it was RBHRT/Team18 and Erebus who were in it, which is also consistent with the past 2 years. So to me the changes have returned the status quo in regards to term performance. If DJRTP had been buried mid-pack, that would've caught my eye.

Comment

Philip Island will be the clincher. That will really show where things stand.

Comment

Good to see a couple of rookies get their first podiums this weekend. Also good to see Fabs get up for a win. I like when my guys share the victories.

Comment

If you go by round wins there 4 different winners this year.

Comment

Working...
          X