No announcement yet.

2019 V8 rumours and gossip.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is what i would do. See what happens at DJR after next season. A move to WAU for Mostert seems like a bad decision. They are not competitive and dont look like they will be any time soon. At least Tickford can give him a race winning car if not a championship winning car. WAU cant even do that. If he goes to them its a Ricciardo type move.

Comment

That's exactly what I thought. A Ricciardo type move to go to WAU. Unless he really wants a change or they are offering massive money why would you go there. They've shown no sign at all of moving closer to the front. At least he'd be likely to win some races at Tickford.
      Will be interesting to see if there's any US races for Scotty next year that fit in the window around Supercars

Comment

Enjoyed Sat race. Passing, different strategies, no major damage and right result. Hope todays delivers more of the same. Did feel for Reynolds though

Comment

Yeah i like the result but its more enjoyable to for one of my cars to work for it. i agree, the racing was enjoyable.

Comment

Well that was an unpredictable race. Personally i dont think there was anything in the Reynolds /Mclaughlin contact, just seemed like a racing incident to me. Bloody bad call to hold him for that much fuel though. Couple of seconds less and he would have been on the end of the train rather than trapped a lap down at the front.

Comment

Scott McLaughlin has started a give a little page for the Supercars Christmas function.

Scott has donated $13000.00 to get it started.

I think that was all his winnings from this years ArmorAll poll positions.

Comment

It seems a shame that we are going to lose one of the regional v8 events. I was hoping to do a road trip to winton or phillip island next year and townsville is a great track. I would prefer Qld Raceway be dropped as it is, to me, the least interesting track to watch. One of the others still needs to be dropped as well though.

Comment

James Courtney has been announced as leaving Walkinshaw at the end of the year

Comment

mmm so the games begin. Where is he going?

Comment

Originally posted by azzaford17 View Post
                      mmm so the games begin. Where is he going?
                      with frosty in a second team 18 car is the strong rumour, another rumour is hazelwood to replace courtney....

Comment

I reckon most things hinge on where Chaz goes. If he leaves Tickford his seat there would likely be the best one available. I would like to see Sladey in it to see how he goes with top line equipment. A second car at Team18 for JC with a strong technical alliance with T888 could do wonders for him and Frosty if he wnds up there.

Comment

Don't forget Simona. She is a chance at Tickford with Harvey Norman money if Supercheap follows Chaz.

Comment

On another note. The GC600 will hold night racing from 2020. That will be interesting.
                            Last edited by fordmad17; 28-08-2019, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                              It seems a shame that we are going to lose one of the regional v8 events. I was hoping to do a road trip to winton or phillip island next year and townsville is a great track. I would prefer Qld Raceway be dropped as it is, to me, the least interesting track to watch. One of the others still needs to be dropped as well though.
                              PI and QR are gone and SMP is back with a night race. Thats what I've heard. Townsville has just been locked in for another 5 years.

Comment

the calendar is up on the Supercars website now.

Comment

Working...
                                X