What Cheeses You Off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
    There is actually 9 time zones if you want to be technical.
    Im only talking mainland and Tassie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynestr View Post
      If being called names is the biggest problem you or your son has in life, then consider yourself lucky. If your wife works in education, as 2 of my daughters do, one is a Principal, I'm sure your wife would agree that kids are pandered to. The quicker political correctness is shown the door, and the 3Rs are taught instead of all the other cr*p, the better everyone would be. I also get called "bluey", perhaps I should lodge a discrimination claim. A bit of advice, toughen up, and get on with life.

Wayno, mate, YOU need to calm down. I never said that it was my Son or problem buddy. If you actually read some of my post, you'd've realised that I Ref. Rugby, as do my 2 older Sons. You want to try that for some abuse & name-calling. At 53 years old, the LAST thing I need to do is "Toughen up, Sport" - I've worked out my terms of life & that includes LOOKING AFTER my kids, not tossing them in the deep end unnecessarily. And no, as my Wife works mainly with "special needs" kids (I'm sure that you don't believe in them either) she DOESN'T believe that kids are "pandered to". She's seen too much evidence to the contrary. You'd be shocked (maybe) at how many kids are sent to school with no breakfast & often with no lunch in their bag either. In 2016. Maybe they should just toughen up?

But I'm sure we'll have to agree to disagree mate. Btw, I've always thought that "Blue" or "Bluey" was an affectionate nickname. An Australianism, perhaps?

Comment

• what cheeses me off today was, I asked someone if I was going to pay that much for a car why put it in a plastic satchel, and he would not like to get it that way as well, so he blocked me from buying it lol, and I was going to buy 2 cars from him, well if he is on here as a member your loss, and he said I was rude....hahaha

Comment

• Like an Australia post soft satchel? One that will get chucked around and the model will bounce around inside the satchel? How is that an acceptable form of postage?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
            Like an Australia post soft satchel? One that will get chucked around and the model will bounce around inside the satchel? How is that an acceptable form of postage?
            yeah and he came back and said it was a typo, well how was I meant to know and he called me rude haha, he made typo not me lol.... but if you what to sell your cars don't block them out of buying it them then

Comment

• Typo? lol that's a weird typo

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
                Typo? lol that's a weird typo
                Yeah it was free post as well lol

Comment

• What cheeses me off is people that buy the current crop of monster 4wd utes put huge tyres on them and then drive the wheels off them overtaking everyone thinking they are fast. If people want to drive like that why would they buy a monster truck that weighs 2 tonne and you could near walk under it? It is fun seeing them try to keep up in the hilly stuff while i'm driving my dirty old falcon.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleepy View Post
                    What cheeses me off is people that buy the current crop of monster 4wd utes put huge tyres on them and then drive the wheels off them overtaking everyone thinking they are fast. If people want to drive like that why would they buy a monster truck that weighs 2 tonne and you could near walk under it? It is fun seeing them try to keep up in the hilly stuff while i'm driving my dirty old falcon.
                    In my opinion these things are inexcusable. They have the dynamics of 10 kilograms of poop in a 5 kilogram bucket, usually have crap aftermarket tyres fitted and use any small hatchback as a crumple zone - yet are the wheels of choice for so many P players.......

Comment

Working...
                    X