No announcement yet.

What makes you happy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought i would try to contact steve ellery, well not only did he reply he is hoping to find photo's of some of his ol ef el privateer cars for me to code 3. he said he will look and send some to me. ive contacted two drivers now darcy russell and steve and they have been so accomodating to me. i'm really chuffed.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrma dave View Post
      just got my update from vantage model replicas, 44 1/43's waiting and only $1200 to go at this point, till the next batch released. im well over the 800 model mark now. cant wait till the exstensions are done and my cases are up. i think im on 81 code 3's now with 5 in production. but no time at the moment. cheers dave
      actually 120 completed and 12 on the go....gezzzsshhh

Comment

• When I diecast company, Spark help their customers,
        they remade two 1:18 rear rims for me, as no spares were available, took two months
        but they arrived today.
        Great service, this makes me happy!

Comment

• What makes me happy is my ole mate Wazza helping me out once again with some Bathurst goodies from this year.
          Haven't made the trek since 2010 and each year this legend helps me out and it is very much appreciated.
          I know I've already told him but I want to Thank You again Wazza

Comment

• Originally posted by nrma dave View Post
            i thought i would try to contact steve ellery, well not only did he reply he is hoping to find photo's of some of his ol ef el privateer cars for me to code 3. he said he will look and send some to me. ive contacted two drivers now darcy russell and steve and they have been so accomodating to me. i'm really chuffed.
            well steve ellery sent me some photo's today and said he would look for anymore of other privateers. he is so accomadating.

Comment

• Seeing (and hearing) a Lancia 037 in the flesh for the first time at the Adelaide Motorsport Festival

Comment

• That this forum dies on the weekend, must mean everyone has a life.

Comment

• Receiving my HRT print from Peter (Designer) today, looks great in person

Comment

• Watching Chris Lynn's batting in the Big Bash. What a freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                      Watching Chris Lynn's batting in the Big Bash. What a freak.
                      Yeah, it was brilliant wasn't it! The Mrs & I went last night, full house, great atmosphere and when him & Brendon McCullum were in full flight in the powerplay, the crowd were going ballistic. They nearly raised the roof (if it had one) when he cracked that 6 out of the ground. It must have just about gone into Vulture Street. From memory, Dan Christian did the same last year, when he played for the Heat.
                      I'm guessing Lynn would be eyeing off a fairly decent looking contract with the upcoming IPL after his season in BBL06, so far.
                      Last edited by porsche91722; 31-12-2016, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Correct Dan Christian hit one out of the ground last year but he was playing for the Hurricanes not the Heat. I've thinking of going to the Heat v Scorchers game. Just as a matter of interest did the girls have a game before the blokes.

Comment

• Driving 4 different supercars on the track in Vegas, 458, McLaren 570, Hurracan LP560 and Aventador. Wife drove the Audi R8, R35 and 488 and had an absolute ball too. The instructors all were saying how fast she was in the Ferrari.

Comment

• Booking into my motel in Canberra in anticipation of doing Summernats tomorrow

Comment

• The sharks winning the NRL. I've only just recovered...

Comment

• Originally posted by <Jonboy> View Post
                                The sharks winning the NRL. I've only just recovered...
                                I haven't and never will

Comment

Working...
                                X