Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fingers crossed it stays working! !!

Comment

• Should add that I got an email to say that the Brock trophy is in the mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
        Should add that I got an email to say that the Brock trophy is in the mail.
        Really. I didn't

Comment

• me either

Comment

• Seeing that the 1/18 Holden Hurricane is listed as "in transit " ☺

Comment

• Wow how long has that taken to happen? Now when is the Seton EF going to show up??????????

Comment

• Being accepted to be apart of the Holden Dream Cruise that has been organized by Holden for the 15th of October before the plant closes down

Comment

• Just looked it up, sounds great. Might have to come over for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vywgn View Post
                    Being accepted to be apart of the Holden Dream Cruise that has been organized by Holden for the 15th of October before the plant closes down
                    Missed out on getting over there, did you get some piccies?

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post

Missed out on getting over there, did you get some piccies?
                      I didn't get any no was certainly a good day though

Comment

• Bendigo swap meet this weekend, a chance to pick up some treasures of both the diecast and actual car sorts

Comment

• Summernats accommodation booked and paid for, plus moving into the new home this weekend after a year in a rental dog box

Comment

• Season 18 of the Simpsons has finally been released on DVD.

Comment

• Findlly got my Bathurst winner from the 2015 12hr wow it looks great Iím glad I got it now and very happy with it

wazza

Comment

• Driving home from work today, took a short cut thru a 40 zone.
                                May not have been taking enough notice, but I did notice the divvy van parked over the road.
                                After I pass it, it lights up and does a youie after me.
                                So I find a spot to pull over, put the window down and wait.
                                Officer asks if I know why I was pulled over, I pretend ignorance.
                                He informs me I was doing 54 in a 40 zone then takes my licence to the car.
                                Comes back and says don't do it again

Comment

Working...
                                X