No announcement yet.

What makes you happy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a Supercars NSW Pass for me so my Son and I to go to Eastern Creek, Bathurst, and Newcastle this year. Combined with a trip to Melbourne for the Sandown 500 it will be 4 months of attending races. A new record for me!

Comment

• went for a ride in a new Toyota Supra yesterday, that thing is a weapon.

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post
        went for a ride in a new Toyota Supra yesterday, that thing is a weapon.
        A lot of toyota fans are not impressed putting a bmw engine in a new supra. The bmw engine may be a weapon but the longevity of bmw engines comes into question with most of them turning into oil burners at well under 200 000 kms. If you want to try a real weapon take a turbo falcon ute running 15psi boost with over 250kw and 550+NM at the back wheels solid axle leaf springs and no traction control.

Comment

• i'm not surprised they bought an off the shelf engine seeing as they haven't made a straight 6 in over 10 years. the Supra was scary enough, i think i'll pass on the ute.

Comment

• They are looking at doing a very sporty Yaris. All wheel drive, turbo ball tearer. Will be interesting to see what it ends up looking and performing as. I am guessing Andrew will be having a quiet moment when he reads about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by malscar View Post
              They are looking at doing a very sporty Yaris. All wheel drive, turbo ball tearer. Will be interesting to see what it ends up looking and performing as. I am guessing Andrew will be having a quiet moment when he reads about it.
              Toyota must realise they are missing the mark in the performance sector. The ford focus is a ball tearer but a yaris with close to the horsepower of a focus would be scary awd or not as the things would be so light at hway speeds they would blow clean off the road. Maybe they should look at a performance corolla hatch instead it would be a big seller.

Comment

• Originally posted by sleepy View Post

Toyota must realise they are missing the mark in the performance sector. The ford focus is a ball tearer but a yaris with close to the horsepower of a focus would be scary awd or not as the things would be so light at hway speeds they would blow clean off the road. Maybe they should look at a performance corolla hatch instead it would be a big seller.
                Corolla on steroids would end up pretty dear, tho I spose a full house focus is not cheap.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post

Corolla on steroids would end up pretty dear, tho I spose a full house focus is not cheap.
                  Hi po focus is in the mid fifties i would much rather buy a late model Aussie muscle car for that sort of money as a toy it would be a better investment.

Comment

• i'm really enjoying season 2 of Drive to Survive. it's great that Ferrari & Mercedes are involved in this one.

Comment

Working...
                    X