What makes you happy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What makes you happy?

We have a what cheeses you off thread, so I thought I would start a positive one of what makes you happy.
    I had one of these moments doing night shift. I spent my shift watching the full races from Portugal and Imola from the 1985 f1 season.
    Absolute bliss for this nut!

Driving around Bathurst in a hyperstimulator in under 2m07s

I'm never going to be able to do this in a real racecar so for me it's the next best thing, I just wish I could get the thing into the 06s more often....

cheers.

Comment

Listening to the footie results last Sunday and hearing that Arsenal had trounced Middlesbrough 7-0. Those kind of scores don't come around that often.

Comment

Having no worries and unlimited funds for die-cast (Well, that would make me happy lol)

Comment

Originally posted by brchi17
          Driving around Bathurst in a hyperstimulator in under 2m07s

I'm never going to be able to do this in a real racecar so for me it's the next best thing, I just wish I could get the thing into the 06s more often....

cheers.
          I WISH I knew what this felt like!

Comment

Being the winning bidder on ebay on a 1/18 that I have been after for a long time!
            Model in questiion being a Brock L34 from Bathurst 1976.
            Cheers,
            Tony.
            P.S I doubt if we'll see many posts from Nick in this thread (sorry Nick,couldn't resist!)

Comment

A little girl called Ashlee

Comment

4:15 every weekday afternoon.

Comment

waking up every morning,having a coffee and admiring my 1/18 die cast collection

Comment

Originally posted by boss-290
                    Having no worries and unlimited funds for die-cast (Well, that would make me happy lol)

I thought having funds for a real car would have been a more realistic goal of yours!

Comment

When I get a bargain from eBay for my 1:1, I've recently scored a complete VX SS kit for it, VX SS headlights, VZ SS guard vents and various other parts that will be making their way onto the Calais sometime this year.

And my g/f, she makes me happy too...... aaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!! That is second place!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by TBVX05
                        I thought having funds for a real car would have been a more realistic goal of yours!
                        I'm quite happy with my 1:1 ATM

Comment

The "Ignore User" option on the forum

Comment

Good people, good laughs and good music....

Comment

Just cruising... listening to my favourtie music at the time, getting onto an open road, and just cruisin on 100, window down, just thinking about life, no matter the weather... just a good feeling....

Comment

Working...
                              X