Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 monaro diecast models

hi everyone
    im searching the internet and different diecast manufactures to find a diecast off the 05 holden monaro. ive been searching for a while now and havent found much apart from a left hand drive version off the pontiac gto 05 model which is quite nice but not a monaro version. i live in the u.k and it is near impossible to get holden diecasts which is a shame as i love holdens. so i was wondering if any off you knew who are making an 05 model diecast and if possible give me links please. im looking for 1:18th scale

i think i understand what you are after try these guy.

http://www.biante.com.au/find-a-mode...uicksearch.y=2

Comment

ye i have already tried that and couldnt find what i was looking for
      check out this link to get an idea off what i am looking for
      http://cgi.ebay.com/1-18-GMP-PONTIAC...QQcmdZViewItem
      i quite like the look off this model but i want a holden monaro version. again if anybody has any ideas then let me know
      cheers

Comment

I think he means the 2005 Monaro, not PB's cars

Comment

Hi Ian,

Do you mean 05 as in a Peter Brock Monaro? OR do you mean 05 as in a 2005 model Monaro with hood vents etc?

Cheers

Comment

Think ebay would be the best bet. Haven't seen a GTO on any site I've visited for a while. Are you looking at Australia only or international?
            Last edited by wayno; 24-05-2006, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Ian check out the Biante models on Ebay Australia

www.ebay.com.au

You should be able to find what you are looking for

Comment

so are you after the holden monaro with the bonnet vents? if so i dont remember one being made by biante and they are the only people i know who have done 18 scale cars

Comment

Poor bugger is probably wondering what the hell all the confusion is about, 05 Monaro is bloody simple

Comment

I would love to see an 05 or to make it easy to understand 2005 Monaro made also a Monaro CV8Z would be nice in the orange fusion colour like the TV adds

Comment

ian_h, it all sounds too hard....get a nice 2005 Mustang instead.

Comment

I got the GMP 2005 GTO while waiting for the bonnett scooped Monaro, Its a very nice model...cheap too

Comment

sorry everyone havent had acsess to the site since last night but yes i am looking for a 2005 holden monaro.(not a peter brock edition) since i started looking i didnt actually think enyone did a diecast off it yet and still dont. but if they do a version of the gto with bonett scoops etc then i would have thought a different manufacturer would attempt a holden version. so does enyone know if this diecast would be in the pipeline?
                          it doesnt matter where the diecast is i.e where abouts in the world because i can get it shipped
                          thanks for the help thats been given

Comment

Originally posted by Chev_350
                            I got the GMP 2005 GTO while waiting for the bonnett scooped Monaro, Its a very nice model...cheap too
                            can i just ask where you got it from and how much for please and also what colour did you choose
                            cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ian_h
                              since i started looking i didnt actually think enyone did a diecast off it yet and still dont. but if they do a version of the gto with bonett scoops etc then i would have thought a different manufacturer would attempt a holden version. so does enyone know if this diecast would be in the pipeline?
                              I asked just after the CV8-Z road car was released and then, Biante said it wasn't in the the pipeline....it would be a damn shame if this car wasn't made

Comment

Working...
                              X