Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is everyone going ?

Comment

• My wife and one of her best friends going to a christmas party and her friend is now fighting for her life in hospital after having her drink spiked.

Comment

• Wrong thread Dave, at least for me. Sold my home, renting until the new place is built (tho models are all packed away ) dads funeral was everything he wanted, started a new job. Im in a good place.

Comment

• jeez, not good.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
            My wife and one of her best friends going to a christmas party and her friend is now fighting for her life in hospital after having her drink spiked.
            Any updates, Drew?

As for me, we bought a new car this year to take on a holiday over the break. Got a tow bar installed so we could take our bikes too. Of course, another driver in a truck didn't look when merging this morning and now our car is a bit munted and can't be fixed before the trip. Both my wife and the other driver are healthy, but it's still annoying.

Comment

• She is on the mend. She aspirated so she is a lucky girl. She is still having trouble with her lungs, but will be ok. Lucky my missus is a nurse and was able to clear her airways before the Ambo's got there

Comment

• Hearing that Toby Price has crashed out of the Dakar with a broken left leg. Not good for the defending champion

Comment

• Losing power (whole suburb blackout due to an overheated cable) right in the middle of the top 10 shootout of the 12 hour.

Comment

• My wifes best friend losing her 7 yr old daughter. She was highly disabled and the hospital system had giving up on her. But Qld Police should hold there heads in shame for what they did to this little girl after she died, its an absolute disgrace. Can't really say much as its an ongoing investigation but it will all come out and make headlines and change laws.

Comment

• Sounds heartwrenching

Comment

• Its beyond belief. She passed thursday night and mum is still unconsolible. Just got to stand by her and support her as best as we can.

Comment

• Dealing with a dipstick builder who was all promises and positivity until it became time to pull the finger out and build. I so so love spending $400 a week in a rental listening to builder bs on why we are still waiting.

Comment

• I hear you mate, I had massive issues with my builder a few years ago. Renovations ended up costing about $50K more than I was quoted and things did not end happily between us. Good tradesman in the building industry are hard to find I have discovered.

Comment

• 4am starts, too early to even have brekky!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X