No announcement yet.

What Makes You Sad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone else getting the "Forbidden 403" on the Classicarlectables forum?

Comment

• Found that there yesterday

Comment

• Thanks, they obviously don't monitor their site

Comment

• Originally posted by Waynestr View Post
          Is anyone else getting the "Forbidden 403" on the Classicarlectables forum?
          Yes, thought it was just me

Comment

• They don't like us.

Comment

• I rang them at 1100 hrs EST and told them about it, and it was fixed when I checked it about 4 hrs later.

Comment

• All the Peter Brock cars going from Dreamworld on the 9th July.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                  All the Peter Brock cars going from Dreamworld on the 9th July.
                  Yeah but with all this stuff coming out in this inquest dreamworld wonít exist soon

Comment

• I think they will pull through ok. There is a lot of work going on with new rides and there was a lot of people there today. The only reason the Brock cars are going is because they have been sold and moving to a private collection in NSW probably to never be seen again.

Comment

• The fact that channel 10 just won a logie for their Bathurst coverage, when they canít be bothered to show the full season. I know fox outbid them but itís still a bit rich I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
                        The fact that channel 10 just won a logie for their Bathurst coverage, when they canít be bothered to show the full season. I know fox outbid them but itís still a bit rich I think.
                        Lol!
                        My missus reckons it is so funny because I watched the full bathurst, as did the neighbours, and her dad and all of us slept thru about 50% of the telecast!

Comment

• would love to know the break up of ads vs actual laps shown? Every 5 laps an ad! At least on Foxtel the action is still on the screen

Comment

• Its around 4hrs and 5mins. 2hrs of ads. At least that will change this year on foxtel.

Comment

• Wasnít sure where to put this so Iíll put it here.

the fact that none of the TCM cars get made. I know itíd be a limited market so will never get done, but still makes me sad.

Comment

• They did Jimmy's sprint, but I don't think it flew off the shelves

Comment

Working...
                                X