Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by viking View Post
    They did Jimmy's sprint, but I don't think it flew off the shelves
    I really just want Johnson’s mustang and Bowe’s Torana. But some of these others would go well too

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
      Wasn’t sure where to put this so I’ll put it here.

the fact that none of the TCM cars get made. I know it’d be a limited market so will never get done, but still makes me sad.
      Don't be to sad there are 5 getting made. 2 jim Richards and 2 John Bowe from TCM and the Jim Richards Sidchome mustang

Comment

• Having just spent big bucks fixing the transmission only to have a rather ominous sound coming from deep within my engine .
        Can't imagine how lonely my favourite model shop man will feel now!

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
          Having just spent big bucks fixing the transmission only to have a rather ominous sound coming from deep within my engine .
          Can't imagine how lonely my favourite model shop man will feel now!
          What type of car do you have viking like me I have a problem with my car and they can not get the wheel alignment right keeps track by its self if you know what I mean mate but good Luck with your car buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post

What type of car do you have viking like me I have a problem with my car and they can not get the wheel alignment right keeps track by its self if you know what I mean mate but good Luck with your car buddy
            It's an 02 Monaro cv6. Been told that it could be a camshaft problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by wazza002 View Post

Wazz, do you have a mate with the same car? Ask him if you can change the wheels over as an experiment. Sometimes a car tracking/tramlining can be the tyres. I had a mate with exactly this problem. Swapped over with my standard ones and instant fix.

Comment

• Now you mention it, it may even be worth swapping tyres front to back (if they are different but the same size)
                In the hk Holden workshop manual it warms that if you have "better" tyres on the front than the back it can cause instability. Personally I've experienced it in a commodore, it was a different car with a tyre rotation

Comment

• Yeah thanks guys have done all that and more lol but fix it today some how but still a little bit there but I can live with it at the moment

cheers for the feedback guys

Comment

Working...
                  X