Rally New Zealand photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rally New Zealand photos

I have been asked to post a few of my Rally New Zealand photos on this forum, so rather than post them in the rally model thread (where there are a few already) I'm going to start a new thread. I have photos going back to 1981, and I plan to post some of the better ones over the next few weeks/months/years for the enjoyment of all the rally fans here......

If anyone has any particular requests, let me know.

I'm going to start with 1997, and the first bunch of photos are of Neal Bates and Coral Taylor in the Celica GT-4. Neal and Coral had a good rally finishing 6th overall behind 4 works drivers and Possum Bourne.

More 1997 photos to come tomorrow...

Comment

Nice, have always wanted to build this in 1/24.

Comment

wait till Andrew sees these Brilliant!

Comment

Thanks so much KiwiRallyFan! Great shots, did you take all of these yourself? If so excellent photography. Keep up the great work. I think you should put some pics up aswell Mal. I would put some of mine up but there no where as good as these..

Comment

Woohooo!!!!!!

FANTASTIC photos straight up! There are so many possibilities in decalling some Trofeu or Minchamps Celica GT4s to make new Bates cars.....

I can't wait until the WRCars start coming, or Possum's Group A and WRCars.....

I may now have a new favourite thread....!

Thanks KiwiRallyFan! Keep 'em coming!!!! You certainly have an appreciative (if smallish) audience, but we make alot of noise!!!!!

Comment

Excelent photos KiwiRallyFan. When lachlan is up for the 2am feedings later this year he can do us all a set of the Bates Sillycar decals. That would be a good inclusion to any collection.

Comment

very nice mate

Comment

Originally posted by lachlan View Post
                  Thanks so much KiwiRallyFan! Great shots, did you take all of these yourself? If so excellent photography. Keep up the great work. I think you should put some pics up aswell Mal. I would put some of mine up but there no where as good as these..

Already thinking about it mate . It shouldn't be too hard to do either. If you have any more shots of Bates Celica can you please post them as every angle helps. Also its a white car so it should be possible.

Could we use this as the base car?

http://www.biante.com.au/product_8584.htm
                  Last edited by lachlan; 03-05-2007, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Already thinking about it mate . It shouldn't be too hard to do either. If you have any more shots of Bates Celica can you please post them as every angle helps. Also its a white car so it should be possible.

Could we use this as the base car?

http://www.biante.com.au/product_8584.htm
                    But I still have to get one to keep in the WRC Castrol colours first........who said that collecting these 1:43 scale models was cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by rex555 View Post
                      But I still have to get one to keep in the WRC Castrol colours first........who said that collecting these 1:43 scale models was cheap?
                      not me

Comment

Thanks so much KiwiRallyFan! Great shots, did you take all of these yourself?
                        Thanks for all the favorable comments. All the pics I post are my own, and most of them will not have been published before. I think I may have a couple more of the Bates GT4, I'll check this evening. There will be more pics posted this evening from the same rally, so keep looking....

Comment

Nice photos

I'm wondering do you have a photo of Colin Mcrae's WRC car from 1998, as I have the front left panel off his car.
                          Thanks from no1holdenfan

Comment

Oops, I accidently deleted one of the Neal Bates images, so here it is again, along with another one...

Comment

Whaanga Coast on the run up to the intersection with the road to Te Mata?
                              Great photos.

Comment

Working...
                              X