No announcement yet.

Inter's Record Keeping thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just like to say I appreciate your work inter.

Comment

• Yep thanks Inter, always love any updates on the 1:18's cc as well. The values of allot of those BW are sadly low. Surprised at anything below $250-$300 really. Nearly all signed COA's as well. Great for people filling gaps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still ferrari fan View Post
        1/43 rare/valuable could include the Biante opening special in 1/43 A. Moffat who did the official opening and only attending guests/dealers were given one set! Very hard to get hold off.
        That was 1:64th yellow twin set and I have it in my collection so I hope its worth more now for what I paid for it

Originally posted by Murphy_51 View Post
        Wasn't it a 1:64 scale box set?
        and yes your right 1:64th cheers

Comment

• Anyone able to tell me what the rough value of the skyline 1992 Winfield 1:18 bathurst car is nowadays? The Biante car based off the old kyosho model?

Comment

• I had one brand new in the box that I sold for about $350, so not worth as much as they used to be

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin View Post
              Anyone able to tell me what the rough value of the skyline 1992 Winfield 1:18 bathurst car is nowadays? The Biante car based off the old kyosho model?
              Hi Odin, sorry about the delayed response, i had been away for a few weeks
              This model took a nose dive 2 years ago and it went from mid $700 to high $200, last year it bounce back up to $370 average and it is still creeping up.

Currently average is $382 ( last 10 sales)
              Past 10 sales are ( over 4 months)

$589
              $799
              $370
              $322
              $289
              $276
              $372
              $350
              $327
              $240
              $236

the two models that got good money seemed to be in immaculate conditions

It all depends on the quality of the models and how many are listed at the same time. ( if buying on ebay)

hope this helps

Comment

• Hmm good to know. Just bought one at a local auctioneer for 216. So sounds like I still did better than eBay. Thanks for the info inter I appreciate it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin View Post
                  Hmm good to know. Just bought one at a local auctioneer for 216. So sounds like I still did better than eBay. Thanks for the info inter I appreciate it.
                  Would that have been through the auction barn by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
                    Would that have been through the auction barn by any chance?
                    Yes that was me

Comment

• Nice. Good score. The xe greens tuff went for $250 odd I think. Good score for that person. I wanted the moffat #25 federation but have seen them go for cheaper. Think it went to over $300

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac33 View Post
                        Nice. Good score. The xe greens tuff went for $250 odd I think. Good score for that person. I wanted the moffat #25 federation but have seen them go for cheaper. Think it went to over $300
                        Thanks, yeah some stuff went over what they would on eBay, I'm a bit mystified why the Valvoline 1:18 cars sold that high as they struggle to hit 70$ on eBay.

Comment

• What did they get too?

Comment

• Don't remember exactly but they were around 75$ I think

Comment

Working...
                            X