Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inter's Record Keeping thread

Dear all,
    as most of the forum members know i like to keep constant checks on some ( mainly fords) 1:18 models that have been released by Biante ( some cc).
    I now have enough information for over 48 different models with over 150 sales recorded on each model.
    I was thinking of posting on a monthly basis a spread sheet showing the following collums;
    1) Item release date
    2) name of model
    3) original buy price
    4) average over last 100 sales
    5) increase/ decrease over original buy price
    6) Recent price trend in percentage.

We all love our hobby and all forum members help each other and pass info on.
    My question is do you guys think it is a good idea or is it just a waste of time?

Feed back is welcome.

Regards inter

Great idea. Do it..

Comment

DO IT great idea!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by inter
        Dear all,
        as most of the forum members know i like to keep constant checks on some ( mainly fords) 1:18 models that have been released by Biante ( some cc).
        I now have enough information for over 48 different models with over 150 sales recorded on each model.
        I was thinking of posting on a monthly basis a spread sheet showing the following collums;
        1) Item release date
        2) name of model
        3) original buy price

My question is do you guys think it is a good idea or is it just a waste of time?

Feed back is welcome.

Regards inter
        I think its a really good idea & if you've got the time & the inclination, GO for it.

You'll be doing us all a service.

Cheers

Comment

I think it's a great idea too , something we can all benefit from either from a buy/sell perspective or just out of interest so go for it inter .

Cheers Jim .

Comment

No complaints here Inter,get it happening mate.
            Cheers,
            Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by inter
              Dear all,
              1) Item release date
              2) name of model
              3) original buy price

Feed back is welcome.

Regards inter

why just some models?

rehau

Comment

Originally posted by rehau
                why just some models?
                Well, he's got to have a life at some point...

Comment

i also agree, gr8 4 all of us

Comment

I think it is a very very bad idea ........naaaa just wanted to be different.
                    I agree with everyone else , go for it. The others that you have done have made some interesting reading.
                    Just make the info easy to read for the non comp speaking nerds.

Comment

I say go for it as well, it's great you are spending time on the hobby you love and you can bask in the recognition of your fellow collectors gratitudw for providing the info !!

Comment

Do it if you have the time. I know I have requested prices from you regarding models and found your replies helpful in deciding my purchase price.

Cheers

James

Comment

Good Idea, If you have the time im all for it...I take it your source of info for this exercise would be ebay??...if so, just clearly state thats where the info came from...it would be great if we could source the corresponding sales from shops as those models are marked up (lets say for legitimate reasons) and would put an interesting perspective!!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Hey Charger
                            Good Idea, If you have the time im all for it...I take it your source of info for this exercise would be ebay??...if so, just clearly state thats where the info came from...it would be great if we could source the corresponding sales from shops as those models are marked up (lets say for legitimate reasons) and would put an interesting perspective!!!

Cheers

The source of info is Ebay 85%, sold.com ( the old one) about 10% and diminishing and retail out lets and purchases of fellow collectors 5%.

inter

Comment

Go for it Inter, I for one will deffinitely appreciate the effort.

Comment

Working...
                              X