No announcement yet.

Car Spotting Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Rolls Royce are still using the ugly stick on their cars. Saw a Wraith last night on the way home. the world made up for it this morning when I saw a shmick yellow series 1 Esprit.

Comment

• saw an MG SUV this morning, I didn't know the brand was back in Australia.

Comment

• Drove a zb yesterday morning and all i can say is tinny and ugly.

Comment

• Saw my first Camaro on the road. Wicked looking thing. Mustangs must be selling well as I see them everywhere. Must be at least ten of them around where I live. But I am yet to see a ZB Commodore in the flesh.

Comment

• Zb tend to blend in a bit with Astras, got a few running around Melbourne

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
              Zb tend to blend in a bit with Astras, got a few running around Melbourne
              I couldn't say if I have seen 1 because there is nothing distinctive about them. I do keep seeing a camouflaged vehicle on the Monash Freeway in the mornings heading outbound. might be a large GM sedan.

Comment

• Originally posted by viking View Post
                Zb tend to blend in a bit with Astras, got a few running around Melbourne
                I saw my first in the wild sighting of a ZB on Tuesday in Dandenong. SO UNEXCITED!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by spolyhronidis View Post

I couldn't say if I have seen 1 because there is nothing distinctive about them. I do keep seeing a camouflaged vehicle on the Monash Freeway in the mornings heading outbound. might be a large GM sedan.
                  Stopped at a servo at koo wee rup the other week and there was a shiny new Cadillac, left drive still there too

Comment

• just saw a chrome AMG E-class on the back of a transporter. it certainly stands out on a sunny day.

Comment

• Ahh the accidents it will cause blinding people

Comment

• Originally posted by spiderken17 View Post
                        Ahh the accidents it will cause blinding people
                        the other cars on the truck had Driving Events on the doors, so it may never see a public road.

Comment

• Originally posted by fordmad17 View Post
                          Saw my first Camaro on the road. Wicked looking thing. Mustangs must be selling well as I see them everywhere. Must be at least ten of them around where I live. But I am yet to see a ZB Commodore in the flesh.
                          Camaros have been in Australia for over 50 years. There's an article on them in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car. I find it very hard to believe that you've just seen your first one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dragferret View Post

Camaros have been in Australia for over 50 years. There's an article on them in the latest issue of Australian Muscle Car. I find it very hard to believe that you've just seen your first one.
                            Of the newest shape. I've seen 1 or two of the older shapes but hardly any around here. And since that post I'm still yet to see a ZB on the road. Mustangs are everywhere just as commons as the Falcons were.
                            Last edited by fordmad17; 23-12-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

• just saw a red F355 Spyder. It's still one of my favourite Ferraris of all time.

Comment

• oh, and the Federal Government is looking to change the laws to allow LHD supercars to be registered in Australia for road use.

Comment

Working...
                                X