• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have missed the worse stuff only 19mm here so far

Comment

• It's finally stopped now, 111mm since 7:10 am

Comment

• Do you keep records of rain figures MGH66. Just interested to know. I have records from my place since 1994.

Comment

• Nah mate I just do it out of interest for events like this, next door neighbor has records since the 70's (He's in hospital at the moment after a triple bypass so I'm official rain recorder for his stay)

The old man (Dad) who lives in Deception Bay has records for his place for the last 20+ years, even though they are only probably 7K's away amazing the difference in totals for the same day, seems to be "corridors"of rain/weather

Comment

• Same here have a friend at Nerang which is 9 ks away and the difference is amazing. Anyway its still raining here and have had 42mm's since 7am.

Comment

• Fordmad what did you get in rain today?

We got a fair whack, 90 mm before lunch, tide came in up the back patio

Comment

• What.... you kidding. We got zip zero none.......... We only need 7mm to beat the whole of 2014.

Comment

• Old man lives at D/Bay, 5 minutes up the road he got 6mm, just lucky I guess.

Comment

• At least its abit cooler. Hate the heat. 26 by wednesday sounds very nice.

Comment

• I'm the opposite, after 14 years in this place finally got A/C installed to keep the inhabitants happy, they set it at 24, after 20 minutes turned it off to cold.

Comment

• Rain rain rain. We have had over 150mm's overnight. Already gone way past the entire total fo 2014

Comment

• 67mm here

Comment

• How much rain you getting MGH. It torrential on the Gold Coast at the moment but no wind as yet.

Comment

• Interesting to note that a tornado (I'm guessing a waterspout) has just formed off Cape Moreton and is heading south.

Comment

• Sorry mate took me 7.5 hours to get home from work, left early (4 pm) to try and avoid the chaos, walked in the door at 11.30 pm, spent more time trying to get home than actually at work

As for rain, my gauge has overflowed, spoke to the neighbor this morning 11 inches in total or 275 mm from 4 pm Thursday till 6 am this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X