Weather Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather Events

Nasty storms are starting to form in South east Qld already and its only 8am... Going to be a wild day.

Looking at the radar it's moving into Boonah heading east, moderate rain in it at the moment.

Hang on guys and stay safe.

Comment

Wait till it hits Ipswich then it will come to life. Small hail at my brothers place in Toowoomba about 10mins ago

Comment

Building building, Heavy rain about to hit Ipswich

Comment

Getting very dark here at the moment... even the street lights have come on

Comment

Point Lookout better look out, very heavy rain heading towards it.

Looks like it's passing through the center Brisbane heading East

Comment

The worst is almost over for now. We got just abit of rain but can still hear thunder. Looks like Brisbane got the worst of it. Could still build to something big later on as it is still only 11.15am here. But that is round 1 over.

Comment

Round 2 is about to begin..

Comment

yeah just been watching higginslivestream storm chasing out the back of Oakey is getting smashed at present. My oldest daughter and a group of her friends are doing their schoolies down at Flannagans reserve down at Logan camping been keeping them up to date as much as i can as it looks to be heading straight to them

Watching the news so far and seeing what this mornings round did to Brissy just WOW havent even had a drop of rain here yet

Comment

Flanigans is my new fave camp spot. She will be right bud

Comment

Yeah just trying to keep em up to date you know teenagers just keep going until something silly happens lol
                      The park operator/owner is keeping an eye on them also so not overly worried mate as they are all good kids

Comment

Storm chasers are heading out towards Milmerran and just said Oakey is getting hit with golf to cricket ball sized hail

Comment

We had only had 1.5mm's so far. Hard to believe we have had bugger all and you have had nothing but in between they have been smashed... But I don't think we are going to miss it this time John....

Comment

crazy hey when you see the damage on the news and we are only 45 minutes up the road but yeah not sure what we will get but we will get something this time

Comment

well round 2 for me at Ormeau so far is a fizzer,always seems to go around this area,I have been here for 9 yrs and only copped a bad on e once,Just rain and distant thunder

Comment

Working...
                              X