X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 NRL Thread

Well it's only 3 months away.

Go Parra!

MGH66 start posting your injury reports and player movements here.

I genuinely believe that the Eels are going to have a good year in 2015. OK, a bit of that is based on wishful thinking, but possibly the best thing that could have happened to them is to lose Hayne. He's carried that team for the last few years. It's time for the rest of them to stand up.

Comment

Sharks once again have a good team on paper, but I said the same thing last year.......lol

Hoping we can stay injury free I can see us in the top 8.

Bottom teams will be Tigers, Dragons, Raiders

Comment

Originally posted by pitcrew View Post
        Sharks once again have a good team on paper, but I said the same thing last year.......lol

Hoping we can stay injury free I can see us in the top 8.

Bottom teams will be Tigers, Dragons, Raiders
        And say no to drugs kids!

Comment

Originally posted by fatty View Post
          Well it's only 3 months away.

Go Parra!

MGH66 start posting your injury reports and player movements here.
          Cool, thanks fatty

What's that, Bunnies back to back

Comment

Souths, Bulldogs and Roosters.

Comment

Bunnies by a mile.

Comment

Broncs to get the spoon

Comment

Here's another one for the list porsche

Gold Coast Titans captain Greg Bird has been fined after he urinated on a police car a day after his wedding in Byron Bay.

Comment

Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
                    Here's another one for the list porsche

Gold Coast Titans captain Greg Bird has been fined after he urinated on a police car a day after his wedding in Byron Bay.
                    He's lost the co-captaincy and the Titans are suggesting he may be replaced by Nate Myles. That makes sense........ Shaft the guy for pi$$ing on a cop car and replace him with a guy who has crapped in a hotel corridor.

Comment

Here's another

Jamil Hopoate has become the second player NRL club Manly have sacked in barely a week.

The Sea Eagles confirmed on Thursday they had terminated Hopoate's contract after the 20-year-old was sentenced to a minimum of one year in jail for a violent assault.

Comment

Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
                        Here's another

Jamil Hopoate has become the second player NRL club Manly have sacked in barely a week.

The Sea Eagles confirmed on Thursday they had terminated Hopoate's contract after the 20-year-old was sentenced to a minimum of one year in jail for a violent assault.
                        Ah.... what a wonderful family, a credit to the rugby league code!

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8938389
                        The NRL have always had an image problem. With rubbish like this family involved in the game, they're only making it easier for the other footy codes to make inroads into their market. The AFL and Soccer are by no means squeaky clean either, however the NRL continues to shoot themselves in the foot while Dave Smith is in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by porsche91722 View Post
                          Ah.... what a wonderful family, a credit to the rugby league code!

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8938389
                          The NRL have always had an image problem. With rubbish like this family involved in the game, they're only making it easier for the other footy codes to make inroads into their market. The AFL and Soccer are by no means squeaky clean either, however the NRL continues to shoot themselves in the foot while Dave Smith is in charge.
                          Actually, I've heard the opposite about the Hopoate family. My mate works for the Eels, knows the family, and tells me that the Hopoate clan are wholesome folk, it's just John and now Jamil that are the bad seeds.

Comment

Originally posted by Numark83 View Post
                            Actually, I've heard the opposite about the Hopoate family. My mate works for the Eels, knows the family, and tells me that the Hopoate clan are wholesome folk, it's just John and now Jamil that are the bad seeds.
                            You forgot about the other one a few years back that poked his finger where he shouldn't of so that would make 3 bad seeds enough to spoil the whole bunch.

Comment

Crouching Tiger, hidden finger ?

Comment

Working...
                              X