2016 NRL Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by porsche91722 View Post
    His answers were scripted....... They obviously told him to just answer the questions in single word replies, and not to elaborate too much.
    Single word replies?????

I'm on holidays at the moment so plenty of time spent watching sport etc. I saw every interview. Alan Jones, Danny Wielder, James Hooper etc. Every interview was different. Of the thousand questions asked I never heard one "single word reply".

Comment

• [QUOTE=The General;570512]Are you serious????

What do you think Souffs John Sutton & Luke Burgess should have got for their antics last year?

Nuffin

Comment

• Originally posted by The General View Post
        Are you serious????

What do you think Souffs John Sutton & Luke Burgess should have got for their antics last year?
        Originally posted by MGH66
        Nuffin
        LOL Spoken like a true Souths fan.

Comment

• Souths played alright today although Reynolds suspected broken jaw and Sutton possible torn pec.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
            Souths played alright today although Reynolds suspected broken jaw and Sutton possible torn pec.
            We struggled not so much with the loss of Maloney, Jennings and Tuivasa-Sheck but more so with the unavailability of Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Boyd Cordner, Daniel Tupou and Mitchell Pearce.

We also had three kids playing their first ever NRL games today: Jayden Nikorima, Joe Burgess & Latrell Mitchell. I think we're going to need at least half a season to gel.

Having got my excuses out of the way Souths played really well.

Congrats mate.

Comment

• The Rabbitohs can confirm that halfback Adam Reynolds has a fractured jaw. He will see a surgeon tomorrow after which the Club will know how long his recovery and rehabilitation period will be.

Rabbitohs forward, John Sutton, has ruptured a pectoral muscle and will miss 16 weeks of football following yesterday’s Round 1 clash against the Roosters.

Comment

• Adam Reynolds won't require surgery on his fractured jaw but the South Sydney halfback will be sidelined for up to 12 weeks,with a best case scenario being six weeks the club confirmed on Tuesday.

In another injury blow, interchange forward Zane Musgrove will require surgery on a wrist injury although no definitive time frame was given by the club for his recovery.

Comment

• Newcastle, Mmmm x 48

Roosters, Mmmm

Cowboys, Mmmm

Comment

• Bullocking Parramatta prop Junior Paulo has confirmed he will move to Canberra on a two-year deal at the end of this NRL season.

Comment

• PARRA beating the premiers upset of the year i reckon...... GO PARRA !!!!!!!

Comment

• The Canberra Raiders will release winger Sisa Waqa at the end of June this season, to take up a new deal with French Rugby Club FC Grenoble

Comment

• Bunnies !!!!

Comment

• Up Up Cronulla.........

Comment

• Looking like a long season for the Roosters

Comment

• LOL at Gus Gould comments late in the game..... "some good will come out of this for the chooks"

Comment

Working...
                                X