• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah mate

Test tonight (It's already decided) Aus v NZ

and NSW City v Country on Sunday

Bunnies have the Eels next weekend, hope they are under the cap

Comment

• The South Sydney Rabbitohs have signed back rower Brett Greinke for the remainder of the 2016 season and for the 2017 season today.
      Greinke, 22, played in Sunday’s residents representative match for Queensland, has represented his state at under 18s level and will be aiming to make his first grade debut for South Sydney from the back row having been recruited from the Brisbane Broncos.

Comment

• Having faced a similar situation himself, Robbie Farah claims Nathan Peats is the player who least deserves to be moved on by Parramatta to help the club get under the NRL salary cap.

Peats confirmed on Tuesday that the Eels had approached him to leave as they rush to be cap-compliant before Friday's clash with South Sydney.

Comment

• The NRL on Thursday informed the embattled club they were under the salary cap after the mid-season departure of hooker Nathan Peats to the Gold Coast on an 18-month deal.

Along with the medically-enforced retirement of Anthony Watmough, and Ryan Morgan's move to Melbourne, Peats' exit will ensure the club is playing for points against South Sydney at a sold out Pirtek Stadium on Friday night.

Comment

• Finally won a game........., Glory Glory

Comment

• The NRL Grand Final will reportedly move to Queensland after 2019 while ANZ Stadium undergoes renovations.

NRL Chairman John Grant hinted that Suncorp Stadium would likely host two Grand Finals in the four years it will take for major changes at the Olympic Stadium.

Comment

• Great game of footy last night. Notso the result. Big week for the Eels, hope it's all behind them now. They just ran out of steam towards the end.
                Positives - Foran due back next week, hopefully. Not so much for Sth Sydney, but GI appears to have his mojo back, which is looking good with Origin time approaching.

Comment

• Just into the second half watching Cowboys Storm game, I hope NSW have got something up their sleeve for Origin this year. With Inglis finding some form, and Melb/Cowboys/Bronco's Qld players looking pretty sharp, I can see 10 in a row (2014 never happened)

Comment

• On fire this weekend in the tipping, Dragons, Rabbits, Penrith, Melbourne

I thought the Thursday, Friday night games were great, some brutal defense, good attack, today's Mmmm

Still got he Broncs v Manly to go, Hate to say it, go the Broncs (only for footy tipping purposes)

Comment

• 12 - 0 looks like your on a winner

Comment

• Lucky today watching the games on the neighbors Foxtel, thinking about it that's where I head to watch all the non free to air games plus the V8's (his missus really loves me....not)

Could start on the FTA/Fox debate, all good, beers/bourbon over it.

Now relying on my friend the computer for scores, actually really like the radio coverage as well, only problem with that is no one else in the family likes it, so ya jump in the car and go for a drive, then you really end up in the proverbial.

Comment

• Broncs 30-6, all I need now is the Sharks, Canterbury and the Titans ( sorry General)

Comment

• Since I got Fox, love it won't go back, nothing compares.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
                              Lucky today watching the games on the neighbors Foxtel, thinking about it that's where I head to watch all the non free to air games plus the V8's (his missus really loves me....not)

Could start on the FTA/Fox debate, all good, beers/bourbon over it.

Now relying on my friend the computer for scores, actually really like the radio coverage as well, only problem with that is no one else in the family likes it, so ya jump in the car and go for a drive, then you really end up in the proverbial.
                              I know streaming ain't everyone's cup of tea.....but you could give this a shot. They have all the NRL plus the V8's are on their m/sport listings as well, on the weekends the rounds are on.
                              http://www.batmanstream.com/rugby-li...eo-2016-3.html
                              Look for the menu bar at the very top & click onto Rugby for the NRL, shortly before kick-off, on game day. The stream normally starts right on time. Click onto the game that you are after, and the streams come up to choose from. Likewise, click onto Motor for motorsport on V8SC days & all the options for that day appear. Streaming quality does vary, and to a certain degree, it comes down to your data and connection quality too.
                              If you have a computer and internet savvy kid in the house, and most of them are these days, enlist their aid if you're not to sure, and it'll all happen. It's a 2-way street at our place. I keep all the cars on the road, and they come when I call for assistance with PC/phone/tablet/laptop etc issues.
                              Trust me, for the money you may waste on Foxtel, you can pay to get a much better plan for internet connection, that will give you a heap more sporting options to watch, are normally Foxtel feeds anyway, plus you're not paying for all the extra crap that Fox supply and no one watches, and you can get a lot more that Fox don't have access to.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
                                Broncs 30-6, all I need now is the Sharks, Canterbury and the Titans ( sorry General)
                                Yikes Your doing well. Looks like the pressure is on the Titans

Comment

Working...
                                X