No announcement yet.

2016 NRL Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who going to pick up Hayne,obviously not Parra,whats your thoughts??

Comment

• Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
      and the Titans ( sorry General)
      That first third of the season without Pearce, Cordner and JWH really killed us off. If the Titans beat the Roosters tonight I think the Chookies can put a red pen through their season.

Comment

• 63rd minute: Titans cross for second try. Roosters season officially over. D'oh!

Comment

• 26-6, Red pen in the mail

Comment

• Originally posted by biante1921 View Post
            So who going to pick up Hayne,obviously not Parra,whats your thoughts??
            All the talk has been around the Roosters

Comment

• Hey Michael did you end up getting all the tips correct.

Comment

• Had to laugh at a few of these to come out since the news broke .
                Loved watching him play at Parra, and I hope he eventually comes back to League, but not at the Eels, hopefully. Great player, very talented, but I was always under the impression that it was all about him.
                Yes, the Roosters could be a good fit, and they will probably have a bit of money to throw around at seasons end.
                With the "relaxed" attitude of the NFL towards drugs, it will be interesting to see how he goes if he ends up playing with Fiji in the 7's at the Olympics, and having WADA paying a little bit more attention than the Americans towards the drug situation in sport. Not saying he is a user, but you never know with these supplements, as the Essendon guys can testify.

Comment

• Yeah the whole Hayne thing is rather bizarre, anyway good luck to him.

Yes Fordmad 8/8 this round scooped the pool at work 79 clams coming my way and shot my way up the ladder in the cumulative comp only 5 behind the leaders instead of 1000 or something

In other news

The South Sydney Rabbitohs have agreed to release back rower Chris Grevsmuhl from the remainder of his contract effective immediately.
                  Grevsmuhl played 29 NRL games for the Rabbitohs having made his debut in round one, 2015, scoring eight tries for the Club.
                  This was to be Grevsmuhl’s final season in the red and green having already signed a contract to join another NRL Club for the 2017 season.

Comment

• Well that was a messy, ugly, error riddled win, take the two and move into the 8, bye next week, cant lose that

Comment

• 19-18 to the Cowpokes, no 8/8 this week , thought the Broncs had it being 12 up, besides the Storm who's gonna challenge these two for the GF?

Comment

• Gee, no one saw this coming, was really just a matter of when.

Mid-season recruit Chris Grevsmuhl has officially begun his NRL career at Penrith, training with the club on Friday.

The second-year forward was granted a release from South Sydney on Tuesday and then joined his new teammates for the first time for training after signing a two-and-a-half year deal.
                        Last edited by MGH66; 20-05-2016, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• What a game last night! Some scrappy play in the first half from the Cowboys, and I didn't think they were in with any sort of chance of coming back. But they did! What can you say about Thurston! What a player !! Without him they weren't even in the game. He reminds me of the way Andrew Johns controlled Newcastle, in his playing days. Both the Knights and the Cowboys had/have some great players, but the way both these blokes just run and control their teams was/is amazing. Take either of them out and the team loses, it's as simple as that. Coaches will always say that no team is a one man show, but it's a reality that when a team has an absolute stellar playmaker in the ranks and everything revolves around him, they base their whole team around him.
                          Thurston is a real team man though and creates so many opportunities out of nothing, and a try usually eventuates. He's one of those guys that you can't successfully mark all the time. He'll dummy and run, his vision is one of the best in the game, he's got every kick in the book in his repertoire, turns up in defense out of nowhere and he's one of the best goal kickers in the game. A joy to watch!

Comment

• Well it's a toss up who is worse, Knights or Warriors, both lost today, in my opinion the Warriors (knights were at least in the game) Wariors were woeful, if there was an emoticon for vomit it would be here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
                              Well it's a toss up who is worse, Knights or Warriors, both lost today, in my opinion the Warriors (knights were at least in the game) Wariors were woeful, if there was an emoticon for vomit it would be here.

Comment

• Up Up Cronulla!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X