Brisbane Broncos
    4.00%
    Melbourne Storm
    4.00%
    Don't really have an NRL side
    12.00%
    View more answers
    View less answers
    Congrats to JT & the Cowboys but that's ancient history now. Bring on 2016!

• ThomasX
    replied
    I want to subscribe for super rugby from http://www.rugbyonlinestream.com/ to watch live game.
    Anyone can you tell me this website is safe for watching game. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Who's that. I've forgotten all ready

Leave a comment:

• pitcrew
    replied
    Just in case everyone has forgotten.

We won the premiership

Leave a comment:

• porsche91722
    replied
    I mean......what could go wrong in Vegas, with the likes of Gallen, Fifita, Barba and Ennis on board?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/spo...d22990f828646e
    Last edited by porsche91722; 04-10-2016, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• porsche91722
    replied

http://www.betootaadvocate.com/headlines/jarryd-hayne-announces-lifelong-dream-to-join-the-hells-angels/

Leave a comment:

• Tumbo
    replied
    I've got no issue w/ the penalty try - but the lying in the ruck; the kick; the headbutt and most importantly the idiotic decision to penalise Mead???!!!

Leave a comment:

• porsche91722
    replied
    Originally posted by Tumbo View Post
    If Sutton ref's another match this finals series the NRL may as well just hand their $$s over to the AFL and A-League
    Yes, he had a shocker, didn't he!
    I liked the half time (attempted) justification by Tony Archer, to try and back up what we saw on field with the penalty try. What a joke! Brought back memories of a few seasons back when the Cowboys were ripped off by the refs in a couple of successive finals series, with terrible decisions.
    I think the Bronco's looked the stronger team all night but in saying that, the Titans were still in it. Again, I don't support either team, so I don't have any axes to grind.
    The NRL are gonna have a busy off season. They're going to have to sort out the bunker and tidy up some of these ridiculous rules that the refs all seem to have different interpretations of.
    How can a brilliant defensive effort in stopping a try being scored be somehow turned around in awarding a penalty try to the other team? That was one of the craziest things I think I've ever seen on a footy field.

Leave a comment:

• Tumbo
    replied
    If Sutton ref's another match this finals series the NRL may as well just hand their $$s over to the AFL and A-League

Leave a comment:

• Tumbo
    replied
    Absolute grub act and can't believe that dirty stinking Ennis gets off and Wighton up for 3wks…..then again Raiders at home and the NRL pulling out all stops for the dirty Sharks to grab that elusive crown…..here's for the green machine running them off the park….and I won't be sad if Ennis has a minor strain which takes him off 5mins into the game nosireee

Leave a comment:

• porsche91722
    replied
    Interesting the way the NRL judiciary have seen and dealt with these two shoulder charges over the weekend. I don't support either club, so I consider myself reasonably impartial. How did one get charged and the other one not? In saying that, everyone thinks Ennis is a grub. Make your own minds up!
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-0...?section=sport

Leave a comment:

• porsche91722
    replied
    Well, unless you have been living under a rock in QLD & NSW, everyone will be no doubt aware of the Gold Coast Titans signing of Jarryd Hayne. Maybe someone can explain to me how a club on the bones of it's ar$e and being propped up by the NRL can now fit a reported $1.2m per season player, into its ranks and still be under the salary cap?

Leave a comment:

• The General
    replied
    BREAKING NEWS. Roosters actually win match. Players can't remember team song.

ROOSTERS 32
    TIGERS 18

Leave a comment:

• Bizzy029
    replied
    After this round the ladder will look quite good for a Sharks Supporter

Round 12:

1. Sharks 20pts
    2. Storm 20pts
    3. Broncos 16pts
    4. Cowboys 16pts
    -------------------------------
    5. Bulldogs 14pts (still to play vs Raiders)
    6. Eels 12pts (still to play vs Knights)

Leave a comment:

• MGH66
    replied
    The Gold Coast Titans have agreed to terms with blockbusting former Warriors centre Konrad Hurrell on a deal for the remainder of this season and 2017.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X