• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The kill zone

Comment

Toad lyrics

Comment

Northern Territory inventor Andrew Arthur recently tested his "toad-blaster" audio Pied Piper - which broadcasts the cane toad breeding call, thereby luring the little blighters to their deaths - outside the Territory's parliament. Asked the reason for this unusual field trial, Arthur noted: "Oh, I see a lot of similarities in behaviour between toads and politicians, and the idea was, would it actually attract politicians, and it did."

Comment

Comment

A policeman caught a nasty little boy with a bb gun in one hand and a toad in the other. "Now Listen here," the policeman said, "Whatever you do to that poor, defenseless creature I shall personally do to you" "In that case," said the boy. "I'll kiss it's butt and let it go"

Comment

A man and his pet toad walk into a bar. It's about 5pm, but they're ready for a good night of drinking. They start off slowly, watching TV, drinking beer, eating peanuts. As the night goes on they move to mixed drinks, and then shooters, one after the other. Finally, the bartender says: "Last call." So, the man says, "One more for me... and one more for my toad." The bartender sets them up and they shoot them back. Suddenly, the toad falls over dead. The man throws some money on the bar, puts on his coat and starts to leave. The bartender, yells: "Hey buddy, you can't just leave that lyin' there." To which the man replies: "That's not a lion, that's a toad."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Toad parachuting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU8Qt3pD6T0

Comment

Comment

A NEW TOAD MUSEUM IN THAILAND

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
                            Hahaha The best way to die...

Comment

What do you get if cross a science fiction film with a toad? Star Warts!

What do toads drink? Croaka-cola!

What goes dot-dot-croak, dot-dash-croak? Morse toad!

What do you call a woman with a toad on her head? Lilly.

What do you get if you cross a toad with a ferry? A hoppercraft!

Comment

ITíS not Kermit the bog. Itís a cane turd.

First they were bigger, stronger and faster; next they learnt how to open doors.

Now cane turds are here and the are coming from you.

**** is about to get serious.

This first and world exclusive picture of a cane turd was provided to NT News by Deanna Patonís whose partner fought the beast off with a copy of the NT News and an aquarium net on Wednesday morning.

Attempts to contact Ms Paton during the day had proved fruitless and grave fears were held that she had in fact been killed by this new breed of deadly dunny croaker.

Comment

Working...
                                X