The cane toad thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
    Hi guys, this is Kris here, Marty's partner, unfortunately Marty suffered a massive Heart attack on Monday afternoon at work, he remains in an induced coma and is needing all the thoughts and prayers possible right now to pull through. I know this forum and this thread in particular are very dear to him.
    Really sorry to hear that, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

Sad news. Im sure all forum members are thinking of him and only a good recovery is going to happen. Tell him there are more competitions to be won by him.....ha ha. That should sort him out. Give him my best. Dave

Comment

Thankyou for letting us know. I Will be sending good vibes his way.

Comment

Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
          Hi guys, this is Kris here, Marty's partner, unfortunately Marty suffered a massive Heart attack on Monday afternoon at work, he remains in an induced coma and is needing all the thoughts and prayers possible right now to pull through. I know this forum and this thread in particular are very dear to him.
          Thoughts and prayers go out to him, you and the family. Hope everything is ok.

Comment

Thank you for advising us Kris. Can you please give Marty our best wishes. Also our thoughts go out to you as you will need support as well.

Mal

Comment

Thanks guys, no change in him at this stage, appreciate the love, prayers & wishes right now, the kids are struggling and I am devastated xo

Comment

Oh man sorry to hear. All our thoughts are with you.

Comment

Sorry to hear the news. Hopefully he picks up over the weekend.

Comment

Hi, Kris here, just letting you all know that Martin sadly, did pass away on Friday, 10th June 2016, he will be forever loved & missed by so very many. Will be letting Warren know details as soon as possible

Comment

if any one like to go from the forum and live in Queensland let me know asap via pm ok and will pass on the details

cheers wazza

Comment

Working...
                      X