X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porsche91722
    started a topic The cane toad thread

The cane toad thread

Julian obviously comes from an area in Australia not infested with cane toads and has not grown up partaking in the great Northern Australian pastime of despatching cane toads to their maker (some humane, some notso)
    I thought it was a great topic, open for discussion that MGH66 brought up. It's almost un-Australian not to participate in this community minded topic.
    As the previous posts were unfortuneately deleted, from memory I think I mentioned a golf club of choice, is one of the more popular methods. It serves a two fold purpose. Despatch of the poor old cane toad, primarily. But it also helps develop a good swing. I found my clean hitting of a golf ball with woods improved greatly after a warm and wet summer here in Queensland. I used my Big Bertha once, and once only (with a very messy and distructive result)
    There's plenty of other methods, some involving flammable liquids, but lets not go there.

Last edited by porsche91722; 02-02-2016, 01:16 PM.

• wazza002
    replied
    if any one like to go from the forum and live in Queensland let me know asap via pm ok and will pass on the details

cheers wazza

Leave a comment:

• MGH66
    replied
    Hi, Kris here, just letting you all know that Martin sadly, did pass away on Friday, 10th June 2016, he will be forever loved & missed by so very many. Will be letting Warren know details as soon as possible

Leave a comment:

• Maximus
    replied
    Sorry to hear the news. Hopefully he picks up over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Oh man sorry to hear. All our thoughts are with you.

Leave a comment:

• MGH66
    replied
    Thanks guys, no change in him at this stage, appreciate the love, prayers & wishes right now, the kids are struggling and I am devastated xo

Leave a comment:

• malscar
    replied
    Thank you for advising us Kris. Can you please give Marty our best wishes. Also our thoughts go out to you as you will need support as well.

Mal

Leave a comment:

• porsche91722
    replied
    Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
    Hi guys, this is Kris here, Marty's partner, unfortunately Marty suffered a massive Heart attack on Monday afternoon at work, he remains in an induced coma and is needing all the thoughts and prayers possible right now to pull through. I know this forum and this thread in particular are very dear to him.
    Thoughts and prayers go out to him, you and the family. Hope everything is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Maq
    replied
    Thankyou for letting us know. I Will be sending good vibes his way.

Leave a comment:

• nrma dave
    replied
    Sad news. Im sure all forum members are thinking of him and only a good recovery is going to happen. Tell him there are more competitions to be won by him.....ha ha. That should sort him out. Give him my best. Dave

Leave a comment:

• Numark83
    replied
    Originally posted by MGH66 View Post
    Hi guys, this is Kris here, Marty's partner, unfortunately Marty suffered a massive Heart attack on Monday afternoon at work, he remains in an induced coma and is needing all the thoughts and prayers possible right now to pull through. I know this forum and this thread in particular are very dear to him.
    Really sorry to hear that, will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• MGH66
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fordmad17
    replied
    Good one lol

Leave a comment:

• MGH66
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MGH66
    replied
    Well it is coming up to State of Origin..............Watch out Cockroaches

Leave a comment: